SOME THINGS ARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

SOME THINGS ARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

A Story by Vanshika Bhatia
"

a real life incident!

"
I was recently scrolling down my account’s news feed on one of the social networking platforms and I was more than happy to have hunt one of the most exciting things ever, “A HUMAN LIBRARY.” I had a basic idea about what made the library indifferent as the name possibly suggests. But my inquistive nature compelled me to research more about it. And I was again more than glad to have come across the aim of the human library which is to build a positive framework for conversations that can challenge stereotypes and prejudices through dialogue. In other words, it’s a place where real people are on loan to the readers. 
Having been time bound for other things in hand, I wasn’t able to visit the place even when I was in a city which had such a library. “It’s ok may be some other time,” I said to myself dealing with my on pragmatic nature.
Few days later, I was walking down the street with my mother where I met a cfruit seller with the widest smile I’d ever com across. P.S- HYPERBOLE NOT INTENDED. I conversed with the fruit seller whilst my mother was buying the fruits. “You have a very jolly nature,” I said to him after conversing with him for a while.” “My sorrows do not have an influence on my smile yet ma’am,” he responded back.
I was awestruck to hear the response. The ease through which he answered the question and the zeal in his eyes directed me into two opposite directions. I concluded that I can meet real people anywhere and everywhere, if I have my eyes open to see them. 
-Ad Infinitum
Vanshika Bhatia

picture credits- WEHEARTIT.COM 

© 2017 Vanshika Bhatia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on August 20, 2017
Last Updated on August 20, 2017

Author

Vanshika Bhatia
Vanshika Bhatia

New Delhi, Asia, India



About
writer. Going to start out with fanfic mostly to get a better idea and feel for my writing style! Help PLEASE! Thanks. more..

Writing