Fill some colours in your life start with your footwear first

Fill some colours in your life start with your footwear first

A Story by jeremywilliams
"

Flats, heels, boots, ballets, sandals, platforms, wedges, strappy, buckled, lace-ups, peep-toes; all these are the desire and lust for women.

"

Women enjoy how shoes flatters their bodies by making them appear more slander. High heels have long been seen as a key hallmark of womanhood, a symbol of sophistication that sets women apart from men and signals a female's sense of style and grace. Women can be sexy, charming, or shy in her shoes. Women can make themselves classy with just an addition of perfect shoes. A girl can conquer the world if given her the right pair of shoes.


A shoe is not only a part of outfit but it dictates one’s body language and personality. Classic shoes can make women look much younger than their age. Women are always more passionate about how they present themselves in front of others and for that shoes play a significant role. For each occasion women wants a different dress and with that they want matching shoes. Their passion for shoes never dies. Shoes can effortlessly make a girl’s look better.


Shoes are the serious mood-boosting apparel. Heels carry historical significance and also adding to their appeal. The wonderful feelings are intensified when you choose heels at work. It is the measure of class and we still have a bit of its feelings deep-rooted in us. In today’s world of fiction, all women are passionate about shoes. High heels make women more assertive and it also drives attention towards women. They feel sexy and empowered after wearing high heels.


Shoes are the finishing touch of an outfit and it is important to complete a look with the perfect pair. It’s probably just like that high heels drive home the femininity. Also heels tend to be more glamorous for women than any other thing. High heels enhances an outfit. Shoes thus provides the foundation for the image they we want to showcase the world.


Shoppers Bank is a trusted name in the world of footwear. Buy online shoes at our website, check out our latest range of Mens Loafers and women footwear.

© 2014 jeremywilliams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on August 14, 2014
Last Updated on August 14, 2014
Tags: Online shoes shopping, Buy shoes online India, Online shoes, Buy shoes

Author

jeremywilliams
jeremywilliams

New Delhi, Delhi, India



About
I am a traveler. more..

Writing