STUPID DREAM

STUPID DREAM

A Poem by darkpoet
"

was it on a Friday morning or Monday night that i walk up sleeping in my sleep the sound of the music i play every-night is soft rock but i woke-up to hear country music playing loud on my i-phone.

"
it was a Friday night when i woke up to the noisy music of hard Rock,
i was still sleepy,my senses were dull and my brain was weary.
i knew i was still sleeping so i took it easy with the sleep walking in my street.
From my bed room i walked to the fridge to got a hot meal,
then i realized i had eaten all my hot meals including the ice-cream i had kept in the micro-wave.
So i went to the handle of my oven to check what was in my micro-wave,
All i found were ice-cubes of left-over ice-cream on the floor of my dad's bed-room carpet.
It was too nasty for me to pick up those freezing pieces of pan-cakes,
so i decided to let go of the micro-wave handle and went back to my room to get a pee lest i wet my small bed.
Upon reaching my bath-room  i quickly rushed to the toilet and striped down my shirt to take a pee but i could not see the toilet bowl so i gave up and decided to go my be room to regain my sleep.
But to my surprise i found my-self sleeping comfortably in my bank-bed with my legs wide spread like a dirty girl.
So i rushed back to my sleep and here i am writing this stupid poem here......am i still dreaming??? 

© 2014 darkpoet


Author's Note

darkpoet
Only an expert mad mind can understand my stupid poem.....are you one??

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on February 21, 2014
Last Updated on February 21, 2014

Author