Designing a Kitchen for the Changing Trends

Designing a Kitchen for the Changing Trends

A Story by jessa
"

restaurant to accommodate those demands? If you want to attract an entire niche market, you would! Do the benefits of a gluten free kitchen really outweigh the cost and hassle of a partial kitchen rem

"

Not all kitchens can be created equally. While they all perform the same basic duties, there are some that require modifications and others that should be designed in a different manner. With all the food allergies plaguing the public, would you consider building a separate kitchen in your  commercial kitchen rental san francisco restaurant to accommodate those demands? If you want to attract an entire niche market, you would! Do the benefits of a gluten free kitchen really outweigh the cost and hassle of a partial kitchen remodel for your restaurant?  Here are some of the obvious and not-so-obvious benefits of the change:


1.       Not only could your business expand, you would be giving back to the community while still earning a profit. Your gluten free kitchen in the California Bay Area would become a mecca for those with gluten allergies to dine. It would allow you to provide a safe and healthy environment for them to eat and  kitchen rental bay area enjoy a meal they didn’t have to prepare themselves. This is a way to give back and not only nourish your customers but also provide them with a chance to relax. In your gluten free kitchen, they are safe from an unplanned allergic reaction.


2.       Your cooking abilities will have a chance to shine. There are not many chefs in the country that can create delicious food completely free of allergens. You will be able to expand the menu to accommodate the changing needs of gluten allergy sufferers. As you learn about substitutions for ingredients containing gluten, your menu options will grow and give your culinary prowess the space to stand out!


3.       You can be instrumental in improving the health of others in the community and for those who frequent the restaurant. It’s noble to have a desire to change the world but in reality, your sphere of influence is something you can change and should strive to improve. It may not be feeding commercial kitchen rental bay area all the starving people in the world but by cooking food related to a healthier lifestyle, it can change the lives of those who come into your business. 

4.       Others will be encouraged to accept the allergies of others, rather than ostracize them. It’s no secret that if one influential business succeeds others will try to copy that success. Imagine a business and food climate in the community where those with allergies have options and choices. It can improve the entire attitude of those who may feel different; kids won’t feel as different if they can visit restaurants with foods they can eat.


The cost of converting a restaurant or other food prep business to one that is gluten free in San Francisco may seem like a big undertaking. One of the easiest ways to accomplish this goal is to install a smaller, temporary kitchen unit and rent the equipment. After you begin to see the benefits, you can switch from renting the equipment to making a permanent change. Without putting your business at risk, you can begin helping others enjoy a higher quality of life with the concept of commercial kitchen rentals. 

© 2013 jessa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on November 5, 2013
Last Updated on November 5, 2013