Rainbow Friends: A Thrilling Adventure in Odd World

Rainbow Friends: A Thrilling Adventure in Odd World

A Story by jessegosseli
"

Rainbow Friends made its debut on June 30, 2022, with the release of its first chapter.

"
In Rainbow Friends, players assume the role of a young protagonist who, while visiting the theme park Odd World with their classmates, finds themselves abducted and trapped in a desolate and eerie location. The objective is to survive five nights in this strange place, which is devoid of life except for the Rainbow Friends. These unique characters become the player's companions, helping them navigate the perilous environment and confront various menacing creatures. The game emphasizes the importance of teamwork and encourages players to forge new friendships as they strive to overcome the challenges together.

Popularity and Reception:
Rainbow Friends has garnered remarkable popularity within the Roblox community, boasting an astounding player count of 2.4 billion and accumulating over 1 million likes. Its success can be attributed to the captivating storyline, immersive gameplay mechanics, and the creators' attention to detail. Players have been drawn to the game's suspenseful atmosphere and the opportunity to embark on a thrilling adventure with their friends.

© 2023 jessegosseli


Author's Note

jessegosseli
rainbow friends provides an immersive and captivating adventure. So, you should try it out!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on December 27, 2023
Last Updated on December 27, 2023
Tags: games, horror

Author