Past

Past

A Poem by jessicagatto
"

April 17, 2014

"
It kills me to think that when I die,
no one will be able to look back at how I felt in this moment. 

No one will feel the same passion I feel about 
the music I listen to or the words that I read and write. 

No one will feel the heartache I feel
when I think about this all being nothing someday. 

It will be nothing but the past--my past.

© 2014 jessicagatto


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

That`s piercing!!
Well... everybody has got his past & I believe, Past`s made to be vanished into the ashes. It teaches us much but every-time we tryna walk ahead, it pulls us back to the ground so, what does it mean? It means, it may be vanished into ashes but its memories never leave the hand of our present. So, we fall back! We must heal it all up because, time heals our past! Nice work!

Posted 9 Years Ago


you mean no one will feel the same way at precisely the same time while in present company, direct company that is, I feel that tonight is the only night, that there are so many beautiful things and I have all the time in the world waiting here like this, (I still haven't made it to work out today, and when I skip that when I have eaten a dessert, I feel like maybe I haven't put my all into the day, silly really, I need to adjust my habits, if only I could write more, read more) You show that you value yourself with your past, I love your past here, I feel that you love ours as well!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 2, 2014
Last Updated on December 2, 2014
Tags: the past, nonexistence, death

Author

jessicagatto
jessicagatto

New York, NY



About
I'm a songwriter that has trouble songwriting quite often. I just have a strong passion for writing: personal essays, journals, philosophical/psychological theories or even just poems. more..

Writing