Forbidden

Forbidden

A Story by Jessica
"

A young college falls for professor. And he just might have done the same.

"

     Joe Kane mindlessly walked through the bustling hallways of the buisness building on the University of Texas campus. The spring semester was coming to an end in a few short weeks, which was accompanied by rising temperatures hinting at a typical hot Austin summer that is to come. As Joe got closer to office he couldn't help but wonder why the university hadn't switched over to air conditioning yet. He could not wait to get out of his suffocating suit jacket and relax for a few minutes.

     As he entered his office, Joe closed the door and immediately set his breifcase down in order to pull off his jacket. Just as he was pulling it off his shoulders, he heard a seductive moan. Joe whipped around, startled.

     "Emily, what are you doing here?" Joe said slightly out of breath.

     Walking towards him in her typical Daisy Duke-esque denim shorts and cropped top, Emily giggled and said, "Don't be scared Dr. Kane. I just wanted to say goodbye before the long weekend. You know I hate going more than a day or two without talking to you." She paused looking at Joe through her thick eyelashes with a sexy grin she knew he couldn't resist. "Much less touching you."

     At this point Emily had her arms looped around Joe's neck and her body pressed as close to his ad she could manage. Joe sighed and placed his on her hips, "You know I hate when you show up at my office like this. There's so many..."

     Emily kissed as passionately as possible midsentence partly to get him to shut up and partly just to get the taste of him in her mouth again. With hesitation, Joe pulled away, "I have to go pick up my son in half an hour. My wife and I are taking him to the beach for Easter weekend."

     Immediately turned off, Emily pulled away and turned to sit down, "Ugh, you know I hate when you mention that woman. I thought you leaving her anyway."

     Joe was silent for a moment then walked up to her. He put her face is in hands, "Babe, I'm working on." Emily's eyes lit up just as bright as they had been less than two minutes ago and flashed her perfect teeth up at Joe.

© 2012 Jessica


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on April 10, 2012
Last Updated on April 10, 2012
Tags: love, scandal

Author

Jessica
Jessica

TN



About
My name is Jessica. I am a 19 year old college student in TN. I am majoring in journalism and aspire to become a reporter for the New York Times. more..