Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Prince of Rain Drops

Prince of Rain Drops

A Story by kurama247

The umbrella held loose in my hands as I walked out of the garage with rain drops falling all around me. I tilted the umbrella up and water hit my face. It was too small to really sheild me- I had had it since I was small- but it kept my head dry.

I walked over to the brick walkway to my side, leaning over the flower pot sitting at the top. "A walk in the rain is refreshing," I told the saplings, "but I don't believe it is the best idea for you." I menuvered the umbrella inbetween my shoulder and head, then bent down and picked up the long wooden pot; having placed it into the garage, I came back into the open.

I hopped down the walkway and onto my parent's wood porch. I looked at my feet and saw puddles of rain, then could not resist the urge anylonger. I slipped off my shoes and put my umbrella over them; raising to my toes and streatching out my arms wide.

After spinning three times, I finally rested and looked to my left- finding I was accompanied by a guest. Without a word I relaxed my muscles as he lifted up his hand and held it out to mine. We both spun- our backs now facing one another- then spun again on our toes. We faced and danced but didn't touch, dancing left then right. I hopped up the walkway, then back down and he waited. His side lead him to his right as I followed him while skipping with my hands behind my back. I hopped back as he came towards me.

He danced behind me while I lead, our feet in sink when I suddenly spun again, out reaching my hand and realizing I had to go in. I slipped on my shoes, my wet feet dampening them, reasied the umbrella over my head and walked to the garage again, hair sticking to my shoulders. I quickly turned around and still saw him, blew him a kiss, and he dissapeared.

I always knew he wasn't here, but he was a lovely dance partner for a while. My 'Prince of Rain Drops'.

© 2009 kurama247


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on October 22, 2009

Author

kurama247
kurama247

About
My friend told me to join since I was writting so much poetry. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by kurama247


And They Meet And They Meet

A Chapter by kurama247