from a SURVEY OF AVERAGE AMERICANS

from a SURVEY OF AVERAGE AMERICANS

A Story by Christopher G. Starling
"

a SURVEY was given to AVERAGE AMERICANS. This one is from Bill, a white, 38-year old, tow-truck driver from Buffalo, Texas. He was given several statements in which he had to fill in the blanks: "guns are" "the right to" "Stephe

"


from a NATIONAL SURVEY OF AVERAGE AMERICANS


Name: Bill
Age: 38
Occupation: Tow-truck operator / entrepreneur handiman

Location: Buffalo, Texas
Race: WHITE!


Guns are_______________.

     the most important part of any family unit.  Guns protect the family and this makes them invaluable.  Guns also shoot things for food, and perhaps you have heard already that there was a time when this was a most wonderful and natural thing, not only fun and a convenience of shooting stuff, animals mostly.  Point blank: guns are great for life.

 

The right to_______________.

      discipline and punish your wife should most certainly be added to the constitution of this great nation we call America.  As we all know by now, women often become opinionated and they take an act of consideration, such as a barbeque dinner, for an exchange of power.  This kind of insubordination should not go unpunished.  For example, the first few months of my marriage was rough, and occasionally violent, but she learned soon enough.  Point blank: hot peppers and vaginas. 

 

Stephen King is_______________.

      a scary writer, isn't he?  Didn't he write "Men in Black" or something?  Oh, that one movie where the guy goes crazy and tells his wife: "I'm just gonna bash your f*****g brains in!"  I was like, "Yeah, get that b***h!"  That was pretty cool.  I learned a lot about women from that film.

 

Republicans are_______________.

      probably the only decent Americans left these days.  There used to be some okay Democrats, but now they're just sissies and f**s, scared to go out there and get those commie Muslim motherfucking terrorist a******s.  P*****s.  F**k, give me a gun.  I'll go shoot 'em myself.

 

 

"AMERICA is my GREAT LOVE" --Bill

© 2008 Christopher G. Starling


Author's Note

Christopher G. Starling
there will be more of these to come. if you want to do some with me, just send them to me, or send me the link to yours and i will link them somehow.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You know what's scary? This is every f*****g relative in my dad's family.

Thanksgiving's a blast.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Is this for real? How horrible to think that some people think like this .. Stephen King is not as near as scary as this Bill guy.. bet he could write some horror stories.. wow .. unreal.. interesting ..

Chloe
xoxo

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 8, 2008

Author

Christopher G. Starling
Christopher G. Starling

tucson, AZ



About
raised in very south Louisiana, deep in the marsh of fascism and and vengeance. reaching my limit, i moved from city to city across the southern u.s. and am now currently experiencing the southwest i.. more..

Writing