The Memory

The Memory

A Poem by Hannah

I never wanted to admit it...but i'm not over you, everytime i see your name it pops out at me as if my mind wants to remind me, i'll never be over you. The love we had seemed to go on forever, you even told me so. Did i make it that easy to walk right in and out of my life? Did i really do something so bad to have you leave, you never even told me you were going to leave..you were just gone. But it's almost like my heart stayed with you, as if it could not feel if i was not thinking of you, i remember thinking i was going to move on and date around like most girls...But i felt so emtey when i did You are my curse, you stole my heart and when you gave it back it was haunted... i can not excape the past reminding me that i may never have you back...I know it was my fault, i felt like i was the best girlfriend ever but now i relise it wasn't true i am the worst and you are the best. May the girl that wins your heart in the end cherish you forever any may your heart never be held by the hands of someone as horible as i. My heart doesn't agree with my words but mabye someday I love you enough to let you go.. So i will give up moveing on and i am going to sit pationtly with my heart gaurded untill you comeback. Even if you don't..i know i will not feel until i feel you.

© 2011 Hannah


Author's Note

Hannah
Just something my heart was telling me to write...haha..excuse the spelling errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on July 4, 2011
Last Updated on July 4, 2011

Author

Hannah
Hannah

Pella, IA



About
I'm currently 13 and i LOVE writeing poetry and songs. more..

Writing
Forgetting Forgetting

A Poem by Hannah


Be you Be you

A Poem by Hannah


Black rose Black rose

A Poem by Hannah