Imbalance

Imbalance

A by Jay M. Jones

The thing that scares ne the most in this world is imbalance. To teach is admirable, but teaching can take a turn for preaching very suddenly and without notice if one is not careful. To have an appreciation and understanding of money is a quality I think is important. But to love it is dangerous. To love it is dangerous, but to despise it is just as dangerous. Stability is also one of those things for me. Stability can be very empowering, but when that stability creates too much comfort, we get too comfortable. We get lazy. We take our lives for granted. Same can be said, in my humble opinion, of love. To lovesomeone, you have to be willing to put them before yourself. Put their needs before your own. You also have to have the self respect and presence of mind to expect the same in return. You have to lead sometimes, and follow other times.

Balance is important in life. I feel as though most problems occur in life when there is imbalance.

 

Peace,

 

J

© 2009 Jay M. Jones


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice thoughts. Just wish you would develop them more. Nice comment about how education can turn into something else, like- dare I say it?- propaganda. And how there should be a balance between capitalism and charity.

Balance is the secret to a happy life- but easier said than done.

This would make a great essay. Why don't you go for it and educate the rest of us?

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 3, 2009