Lost Love

Lost Love

A Story by Honey

Nobody ever taught me about love. Instead, my heart is a gaping hole of curiosity. I had warned myself to stay away from the boys who don’t treat me right. Boy was I not good at that.  Falling in love with the right person at the wrong time is one of the worst evils of the universe. Your heart is taken, and given back to you piece by piece. Anything that breaks can never be as strong as it once was. When my puzzled heart is almost complete, and the last piece is nowhere to be found, all hell breaks loose. My fists slam down onto the table and I watch each piece go flying. Then I collect myself, pick up the pieces and try again. But in the end, there is always one piece missing. 

His lips, soft against mine. His kiss was my first, and so cliche, hopefully my last. His hands contradict themselves for they are strong, yet gentle. I feel at home with him in a place that has never felt like home before.

So young with so much to say. My insecurities kept a smile on my face but the words could not escape my mouth. He told me he had loved me since the first time he saw me and that even if we don’t marry someday, he would still love me then. I didn’t know what to believe. I still don’t know what to believe. I am nothing special. His words pulled me down like an anchor. I sit at the bottom of the ocean, holding my breath as I watch him love someone new. 

© 2015 Honey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on February 26, 2015
Last Updated on February 26, 2015
Tags: love

Author

Honey
Honey

About
I am a student. I have a beautiful pup named Tillie. And I enjoy long walks on the beach, of course. more..

Writing
Sweetened Sweetened

A Story by Honey