Fleeting Connection

Fleeting Connection

A Poem by Z. Maiden
"

a sudden stranger talks about open-mindedness

"
We didn't talk about causality, fancy, flattery, friendship, grievance nor are you asking where to go You suddenly appear in garment dignified, calm, cool and composed befitting the ambiance you bring Discourse begin from economic stance to fact to an argument to and end. You are perceptive, brilliant and particular you shine as we talk about her She, who you gave meaning, value and practice is a fourth thing in this fixed and vast world She is the wheels and wings of information the transport of misinformation She is what she can purchase and support wherever she wishes to emerge unknowingly spreading the gap of those who can and cannot She is inevitably the hope of change, the word built into the statute, if handled gently She is what make your eyes shine in our short interaction. Silence surrounds us leaving only nod of satisfaction As the end has come, we bid our farewell and pass by as if we didn't talk about it.

© 2022 Z. Maiden


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on May 4, 2022
Last Updated on May 4, 2022
Tags: globalization

Author

Z. Maiden
Z. Maiden

Davao City, Region XII, Philippines



About
I'm a college med student. I'm trying to start to make a story of my own. I would like to try make stories of different genres in the future :> more..

Writing