"KOMEO" Author. Jimmy Nuzz writes the sequel.

"KOMEO" Author. Jimmy Nuzz writes the sequel.

A Story by james nuzzello
"

Jimmy Nuzz makes his move toward becoming established.

"

To fully appreciate my story, and my  thought's with, the start of this sequel---scroll down, and begin reading from the bottom. Thank you. Plus, this sequel is included with the original novel; Book One- - - ''KOMEO" 


                                         Book Two


                                     "KOMEO is coming..."

    The first chapter went along without too many hitches. The Newsman is trying to figure out his new found friend Ethan, which I built question of trust betwen the two right from the start. The Newsman never trusts anyone when it comes to his crime fighting journalism. Being a neurotic personality, his suspicious nature, and giving himself narcissistic credit. Newsman handles the cops with finesse when the cops show up at his door questioning the apparent murder of Jack, one of Komeo's survivors. The grisly scene first suggested suicide, but was painfully that Jack was a victim of a brutal attack. The mystery of who done it isn't clear, but three parties believe Komeo was behind it...in their minds.

    My second chapter is forming as we can tell so far, Newsman is putting everything into perspective. Newsman has plans on getting to the truth before continuing his search for Komeo's hiding place, and seeking out survivors, but has to eliminate his dissidents before they botch his journalism projects. I believe this chapter will set the tone, as to what has really been going on, and what will be the outcome when Newsman figures out what the hell he is doing. I have decided to place all three characters in the tunnels. Find out what Newsman has up his sleeve in chapter two of; "KOMEO is coming..."                                         "Be immune to rumor"    Jimmy Nuzz

            

                                        "Letter to Self"

                          1/24/2015 A Saturday...2:25 pm

   Check me out!


                          

    Well the story is taking shape again. Komeo is coming...

This is being formed as the tale unfolds in my minds eye. This isn't my best writhing, but filling in the blank lines on paper; plus the right combination of content in the right segments work well. This makes it all worth my while no matter how exhausting coming up with phrases can be. This is being written for simplicity to read, but it is sort of complicated. I try not to think about inverting paragraphs just for improving syntax, and content order too much, because after all its fiction writing, not brain surgery.

    Every piece of every detail doesn't have to be perfect, although I do try to keep the story rolling with direction in mind. A sequel isn't supposed to be better that the original story, but I am working on it. I almost thought of putting this inside the original manuscript to make it longer. So far, that isn't the case.

    As long as it makes sense to the reader, and the internal reader; myself is all that really matters most. Then some of the time is all that matters, without making it more difficult than it seems, or has to be for finishing it. End of Story.


                                 "Be immune to rumor"    Jimmy Nuzz









    Ever notice, it's when you're in the shower, that we figure out how full of it people really are. I'll get back to this latter.

    Folks,the first draft chapter one of the sequel is taking shape perfectly. Newsman has laid out his plans to make a mockery of law enforcement once again. Chapter one is forming, which Newsman will find, or set out to collect clues by as many survivors of Komeo's brutal attacks as possible for finding his whereabouts. One more development is happening, which  is also a real possibility that Komeo has had an accomplish all along; find out who this person is, it is unbelievable. Newsman will find this person, and try to locate Komeo's cannibal hideouts. This whole plot will unfold while I thread it to chapter two.

     Going back to my other subject. I, well we can only wish some persons will study my words of wisdom in my writings. If not to unravel the mysteries, and find out any clues to what makes a novelist tick. Dig a little deeper; look inside as I do on other authors. I don't really like everything, but am more interested in their lives. Digging into bits and pieces of how their story began, and is being told through their imagination are clues. How a story is put together, plus pull answers to questions for myself.

     We know, no one is going to notice anyway, or what would be the point. To actually live vicarious through the many characters lives, which in fact are not real. It is no secret that most people observe, but by living fictional stories as they tone in. If it weren't people like myself and the many other authors like me. You all wouldn't have characters you could identify with. I believe that this writing business was, and always will be is the most wonderful thing in the world that I know of.

                         

                                  "Be immune to rumor"    Jimmy Nuzz




    The first chapter almost had me stumped on how to go about writing a beginning. Problem soved, plus what I really want to mention is...as the audience reads my journal about writing the sequel to "KOMEO'..."KOMEO is coming..." to telling them about the making of this newer story idea. There are going to be surprises, and perhaps the sequel will have a wider, or expanded audience base of readers. Make no mistake about it; I am on the move to please. Not only can I see their interest by the way I'll be putting the true mystery of mass murder, serial killing, and cannibalism together. The hints I will reveal in this as you read along my journey writing. Most killers leave behind messages as clues. What is an obvious grisly scene to investigators, is interesting to my audience while your following as the story unfolds. I won't let you down, the first chapter leads to several survivors of Komeo's brutal attacks. One in particular, but chapter two; I promise, is going to blow your mind. When "KOMEO" is eventually published, there is a clue, a treasure hunt will find. To reveal where the idea of the character I introduce in chapter two of this sequel. It gives an insight to  what the many characters in the original novel were thinking. Something smoldering in the ashes; so to speak. "Be immune to rumor"    Jimmy Nuzz





     I have so much to offer. My sequel: "KOMEO is coming..." is on the horizon. The way I see it, it's time for an author, which has plans of becoming famous to either sit around, and become unknown, or do something about it. So I have decided to, go ahead with my plan of action writing the first sequel on "KOMEO". There are eleven more in the works, and all of my many volumes will be available one day in the eminent future; you can count on it. 

    You see, as I originally planned to have a twelve volume set of bone chilling stories of a character named 'Komeo' with a crime journalist named, 'Newsman' which discovered that a seemingly harmless trash picker, pushing a box cart through a neighborhood town was actually a maniac serial killer.
    The story is about the crime journalist, after coming home, discovers that an otherwise unassuming harmless  garbage picker surfaced out of nowhere. After watching "Komeo", Newsman documents bodies being dumped all over town, when the police investigate suspicious behavior after the neighbors complain about Newsman spying from his makeshift lookout he set up to spy on Komeo.
     Now after considerable observation of my own, I see editors that have not even read the story. Have to be convinced by another sequel to 'Komeo' that he story can stand alone on it's own merit. 
     The sequels to 'Komeo' are not an idea that I just woke up with out of the clear blue sky, rather it is a well laid plan for my own fame as a writer. Allow me to embellish what the "KOMEO is coming..." story is about.
      "KOMEO is coming" is based about survivors of the brutal attacks of Komeo. Newsman has been getting calls from a curator of old bones at the Museum, about the Komeo case. Ethan Movado, which only has rudimentary knowledge he learned from one of Newsman's confidential informants, Wild Bill from the original novel. Wild Bill, which was murdered by Komeo for calling in a private assassin to work with the corrupt police detective, Marco, and have Komeo killed out of Wild Bill's fear of him. 
      The sequel starts out with Newsman taking time out from crime journalism, living on a beach in a hiatus after spending his portion of reward money. Newsman kept getting phone calls from Ethan who is curious about the Komeo case, because after talking with visitors that seemed to have physical deformities, and all have a similar story about being held captive in an underground torture chamber, and one way or another escaped to tell about it. 
   I can not get into every detail, because "KOMEO is coming..." is still in the first draft of development. As always, I will perfect the story to excite the reader with the most scariest writing, and story to go along with it for readers enjoyment. 
    All I have to say is...when "KOMEO", subtitle, & The Newsman becomes available. Read it, and I will be promoting the novels, all twelve volumes in all in my writing endeavors when their through. 
     Hey, her is my pledge. I ill be the next new millennium writer so help me. I swear on my writers hand I will give my audience something they will really want to read.
                                           "Be immune to rumor"    Jimmy Nuzz 

© 2016 james nuzzello


Author's Note

james nuzzello
My choice to send the readers a message as a heads up on what will be coming from this aspiring writer sooner than later.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1078 Views
Added on December 4, 2014
Last Updated on November 30, 2016
Tags: Better than the first

Author

james nuzzello
james nuzzello

East Haven, CT



About
I have been an aspiring writer for years. I tried to work on myself at every chance I had while writing. I should be saying, I still am. Wanting dearly to become a good writer... Studied publishing at.. more..

Writing