Jimmy Nuzz---Pauper Prophet

Jimmy Nuzz---Pauper Prophet

A Story by james nuzzello
"

Behind what this is meaning and, who I am.

"
Komeo was written as; An American True Story. Sometimes, the street's just always seem to win though. Have you ever had that feeling, when your backbone is glued to your stomach. I wrote, KOMEO while being homeless myself, so I'm familiar with this feeling, and it does play trick's with a' mind if you let it; but sometimes nothing can rid of this, so I prayed everyday, and wrote this for myself. So, I'll never be God Poor... . My Daily Prayer. Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me. Lord Jesus Christ Son of God have mercy on me. Lord forgive me if I have forsaken you. Lord Jesus Christ Son of God save me. Lord, I thank you for granting me Your grace for allowing me pleasure every day to walk between Your great green earth, and Your great blue sky. Lord Jesus Christ Son of God-I thank you. Lord Jesus Christ I am truly in Your hand's. Amen. 

   Hello folks. My name; as you're well aware-is Jimmy. Recently I wrote a novel, "KOMEO" and its sequel, "Komeo is coming..." is included with the original. A' 368 pg. book. I wrote Komeo, while living on the street's. I lived the life of homelessness and I still am. Anyhow, here is my ad. Real Straight Promo: Available by, Sarah Books. Receive a 20% discount of the cover price, and pay no shipping fee if ordered direct from my publisher, Sarah Books.
A' thriller novel. "KOMEO" and Book Two-"Komeo is coming...' included.
Also find me - On-Line. Writers Cafe' James Nuzzello... . Read my short stories:
" Ivory Coast Inn"
" The Fury of the Truth"
" The Minds Eye"
" Me Myself and I"
" Find Your Own Way"
" My Dearest Trudy"
" Lost Marina"
" Throw Trevor To Tread Time"
" And Wild Bill Lives On"
" The Moon for All Its Uses"
" Flying Fillapallow"
" Tale of Signor Etore"
" Off the Cuff"
" My Glossary Journals"
" Dragon Lady"
" The Makings of "KOMEO"

   26 short stories in all can be viewed free at-Writers Cafe' James Nuzzello
Real Straight Promo
New Local Connecticut Author; Writer of 'KOMEO' by Jimmy Nuzz A' psychological suspense novel. A' true detective story about a' crime journalist, and-his quest to capture a serial mass murderer. A' thriller of a novel to read. Also - - - "KOMEO" is actually two novel's in one. You get the sequel, "Komeo is coming..." with the original,,,
Plus, read this preface sample of my novel "KOMEO" A' Thriller novel, plus two. The sequel (Book Two) included with your order. Also coming soon... . "MORTUARY Murder" by Jimmy Nuzz
Preface
   Bodies were being dropped off in my own neighborhood, and were being discovered all over the coast, one grisly find after another, and seeing these horrific sights caused me to yell at myself. As acting neighborhood block watcher with a background as a' crime journalist by trade, I kept my eye on an unassuming local trash picker who was roaming the neighborhood, which didn't seem to be right and didn't sit with me very well. Every fiber in my innards were saying about what I saw by caused me to watch this garbage picker's pattern. I almost went off the deep end when what I thought I saw was bodies being dumped out of his cart; which he uses to collect trash.
My name is the Newsman, and my person of interest is this trash collector named; KOMEO, who lived a life bent on terrorizing and stalking homeless people in society for his own reasons. Why he chose them as prey while roaming the streets committing mass murder may never be known. This story is more about my life as a' crime journalist rather than what causes a person to become a maniac, but the whole truth about the both of us comes out as the searching for Komeo evolves. Inside I felt this rare story was gushing to be told; after what I saw Komeo in action with my own eyes, and realized what lengths a' cannibal serial killer will take to stay on the run to hunt.
What happened after I saw bodies being dropped off was unbelievable. My neighbors were calling the police on me for spying on Komeo, and trying to convince them that this character is a danger wasn't getting any results. Everywhere I went; no one believed me. The cop's ignored this serial killer, and Komeo kept on vanishing before police could move in to make an arrest.
   After many attempts and being the journalist I am, I became even more obsessed with my search. I went off the deep end from almost being killed by the killer myself, and became scared to death of Komeo. My search became more engaged for my journals, but it became more obvious to me; The Newsman, that the detectives just did not want to catch this particular serial killer.
People impose their beliefs or myths about crime journalists, which isn't really the truth about us at all. But if it makes them feel better in their imaginary world we created, than so be it, but we don't make these stories up.
I personally have found Komeo hiding out in tunnels, and back alleys; In abandoned mansions, and in places you would never imagine a' serial killer would be hiding in your neighborhoods. This is a story of one of those killers on a rampage. See for yourselves what, Newsman did to Komeo in my squeal; Its included. Another thriller in itself. Read into workings of a madman, the gut feelings, plus find out what a' crime journalist has to say about-his ordeal. Thank you, and remember this I can tell you. "Be immune to rumor" Jimmy Nuzz.
Thank You
James J. Nuzzello. 

Bonus; My thinking is correct.

Mess with Me. I am America.
We are the people next door. You are our neighbors. We are American's. Our thing - is live and let live. You know us. Mess with Me. I am American. You know me. I will rush into a fiery crash to-risk my own life to save you, so that you will survive. Mess with Me. I am America. I will go into battle, and fight for you. We will do this, plus sometimes give up our lives to assure we're safe; for our country, we are American-and I'll do this for you. Mess with me. I am America. I live and breath among you, and we are brave. Mess with Me. I am America.
My point America. I don't write things, because being, I'm crazy.
Do take this, and think. I don't want to say or write any-more on it, but only will want most folk's to understand. I am only a writer. If you really want to know what people think. Ask a' writer. America needs a' individual; who; someone who knows something, an idea about thing's we see. No-one in America deserves to be living on a park bench; especially US Veteran's. And we definitely will-be correcting some of these issues soon. Better day's are coming hopefully.
I'll be back. But remember- This. It isn't over until the fat lady screams uncle. I'll see you at the finish line.
Super Trump' plus Mike Pence Supporter.
James J. Nuzzello Jr.
No Matter . . . No Doubt.
aka Jimmy Nuzz, Author, writer, and an extraordinary guy just like you. 

© 2016 james nuzzello


Author's Note

james nuzzello
This is the very best that I can do-to advocate an awareness of homelessness and future hope for those people living in America with this strangle hold over their lives... . And I'm wising this to be posted on-line alongside my other's. Thank you. James J. Nuzzello

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

496 Views
Added on December 3, 2016
Last Updated on December 3, 2016
Tags: Another side of a' true story to

Author

james nuzzello
james nuzzello

East Haven, CT



About
I have been an aspiring writer for years. I tried to work on myself at every chance I had while writing. I should be saying, I still am. Wanting dearly to become a good writer... Studied publishing at.. more..

Writing