KOMEO

KOMEO

A Story by james nuzzello
"

Komeo promotion; Two books in one. Komeo is coming; the sequel is included.

"

       KOMEO by Jimmy Nuzz

There's a new crime novel in town. Has anyone heard of this author yet? Recently I wrote a novel, "KOMEO" and its sequel, "Komeo is coming..." is included with the original story. I'll tell you the inside truth. Komeo is a semi novel. I wrote this, while being homeless, and still am. A psychological suspense novel, about a crime journalist, and-his quest to capture a serial mass murderer. The main reason-is I wanted to draw attention to homelessness, so people will understand the real danger involved. I accomplished this endeavor, by writing a crime novel. Sometimes the streets always win. Once you finally read, Komeo-you'll understand what this means. Anyhow, here is my ad. Promo: Available by, Sarah Books. Receive a 20% discount off , and no shipping fee if ordered direct from my publisher, Sarah Books.
My thriller novel. "KOMEO" is also available through AMAZON, and there's also the NOOK.
Also find me - On-Line. Simply Google Me On - - - - -, Writers Cafe' James Nuzzello... . Read my short stories:
" Ivory Coast Inn"
" The Fury of the Truth"
" The Minds Eye"
" Me Myself and I"
" Find Your Own Way"
" My Dearest Trudy"
" Lost Marina"
" Throw Trevor To Tread Time"
" And Wild Bill Lives On"
" The Moon for All Its Uses"
" Flying Fillapallow"
" Tale of Signor Etore"
" Off the Cuff"
" My Glossary Journals"
" Dragon Lady"
" The Makings of "KOMEO"
26 short stories in all can be viewed for free at-Writers Cafe' James Nuzzello
Promo;
New Local Connecticut Homeless Author; Writer of 'KOMEO' by Jimmy Nuzz A' psychological suspense novel. A' true detective story about a' crime journalist, and-his quest to capture a serial mass murderer. A' thriller of a novel to read. Also - - - "KOMEO" is actually two novel's in one. You get the sequel, "Komeo is coming..." with the original,,,
Plus, read this preface sample of my novel "KOMEO" plus two. The sequel (Book Two) is included with your order. Also coming soon... . "MORTUARY Murder" by Jimmy Nuzz
-----------Preface, straight from my novel, Komeo-------------
Bodies were being dropped off in my own neighborhood, and were being discovered all over the coast, one grisly find after another, and seeing these horrific sights caused me to yell at myself. As acting neighborhood block watcher with a background as a' crime journalist by trade, I kept my eye on an unassuming local trash picker who was roaming the neighborhood, which didn't seem to be right and didn't sit with me very well. Every fiber in my innards were saying about what I saw by caused me to watch this garbage picker's pattern. I almost went off the deep end when what I thought I saw was bodies being dumped out of his cart; which he uses to collect trash.
My name is the Newsman, and my person of interest is this trash collector named; KOMEO, who lived a life bent on terrorizing and stalking homeless people in society for his own reasons. Why he chose them as prey while roaming the streets committing mass murder may never be known. This story is more about my life as a' crime journalist rather than what causes a person to become a maniac, but the whole truth about the both of us comes out as the searching for Komeo evolves. Inside I felt this rare story was gushing to be told; after what I saw Komeo in action with my own eyes, and realized what lengths a' cannibal serial killer will take to stay on the run to hunt.
What happened after I saw bodies being dropped off was unbelievable. My neighbors were calling the police on me for spying on Komeo, and trying to convince them that this character is a danger wasn't getting any results. Everywhere I went; no one believed me. The cop's ignored this serial killer, and Komeo kept on vanishing before police could move in to make an arrest.
After many attempts and being the journalist I am, I became even more obsessed with my search. I went off the deep end from almost being killed by the killer myself, and became scared to death of Komeo. My search became more engaged for my journals, but it became more obvious to me; The Newsman, that the detectives just did not want to catch this particular serial killer.
People impose their beliefs or myths about crime journalists, which isn't really the truth about us at all. But if it makes them feel better in their imaginary world we created, than so be it, but we don't make these stories up.
I personally have found Komeo hiding out in tunnels, and back alleys; In abandoned mansions, and in places you would never imagine a' serial killer would be hiding in your neighborhoods. This is a story of one of those killers on a rampage. See for yourselves what, Newsman did to Komeo in my sequel; Its included. Another thriller in itself. Read into workings of a madman, the gut feelings, plus find out what a' crime journalist has to say about-his ordeal. Thank you, and remember this I can tell you. "Be immune to rumor" Jimmy Nuzz.
Thank You
James J. Nuzzello.
Any comment's, reviews or any question's to the author. Send replies to; [email protected]

© 2017 james nuzzello


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

308 Views
Added on January 10, 2017
Last Updated on March 13, 2017
Tags: Psychological suspense novel

Author

james nuzzello
james nuzzello

East Haven, CT



About
I have been an aspiring writer for years. I tried to work on myself at every chance I had while writing. I should be saying, I still am. Wanting dearly to become a good writer... Studied publishing at.. more..

Writing