Can Kratom Help Battle Against CoronaVirus?

Can Kratom Help Battle Against CoronaVirus?

A Story by Jimmy Hawk
"

Website:

"

Kratom is a Southeast Asian tree called Mitragyna speciosa. The leaves have psychoactive properties. It can be made into a tea or placed in capsules. The leaves can also be smoked and crushed. Kratom contains mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine.

How does kratom work?

Kratom binds to the mu-opioid receptors, the part of the brain that lights up when you take painkillers or other substances such as heroin.

Kratom powder may come with several adverse effects such as developing tolerance, dependency, and withdrawal.

It is said that mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine can attack the opioid receptors that can lower a person's perception of pain.  The people who usually use kratom powder are those who have to live with pain. Others want to improve their mood while some say that it helps them to treat opioid withdrawal.

Kratom leaves are often chewed in countries where they naturally grow. It is said that about 70% of the males in Thailand chew about 10-60 leaves every day.

Are there health benefits of kratom?

There are a lot of health benefits of kratom. Below are some of these.

Analgesic

Kratom leaves contain pain-relieving properties by targeting the hormones. When taken in, serotonin and dopamine are released into the bloodstream and thus, alleviating the pain.  The alkaloids found in kratom are the ones responsible for dulling the pain receptors. This quality is the most sought after application of kratom.

Immune system

The different alkaloids that can be found in kratom have shown that there is a huge effect on the immune system. The leaf extracts contain antioxidants that can fight microbes. With improved immunity, you can avoid different diseases. This can also lower your risk of contracting the deadly coronavirus.

Energy booster

Another reason that made kratom so popular is that it can increase energy levels. This quarantine period that has been mandated due to the spread of coronavirus can help boost the energy levels of those who still have to go to work.

Reduced anxiety

Kratom leaves can be used for those who are suffering from anxiety, chronic stress, depression, and mood swings. These trying times can cause a lot of anxiety for many people and kratom can be used to calm their nerves.

Diabetes

Kratom has an effect on one's blood sugar level. This is a benefit that is not known to many. However, some research has shown that the alkaloids can regulate the levels of insulin and glucose in the blood.

There are several strains of kratom and if you are a first time user, research first about it and how much your body can take when doing it for the first time.  Each strain has a different effect and it depends on what you want to achieve.

Apex Kratom only provides its clients with the best quality kratom powder. They pride themselves on selling reasonably priced kratom strains as well. If you are looking for good quality kratom, then you have come to the right place.  Apex Kratom has kratom powder for sale online. To know more details please visit here.

© 2020 Jimmy Hawk


Author's Note

Jimmy Hawk
Best Kratom Powder for Sale, Vendors Shop, News Guides, Info. The only place where you get detailed information about Kratom.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

15 Views
Added on April 19, 2020
Last Updated on April 19, 2020
Tags: Service, Kratom, business

Author