Jitter Click: Learn All About Jitter Click Test

Jitter Click: Learn All About Jitter Click Test

A Story by Donald Reynoso
"

The Jitter Click Test is a technique mostly used by pro gamers to test and enhance their jitter clicking.

"

The Jitter Click Test is a technique frequently used by proficient gamers to check and improve their jitter clicking. They used it to raise their speed to a higher level than the regular clicking speed to enhance their PVP performance and clicking speed. 


In this method, the hand and wrist create rapid vibration in a highly controlled way and transfer that vibration to the finger. As a result, it becomes difficult to touch or click the mouse button quickly.


Therefore, to become an expert in this technique of the jitter click becomes very difficult and requires a lot of practice.



Classifications of Jitter Click Test


  • Jitter Test for Mouse

As the name suggests, this test consists of a jitter mouse clicking speed test. Its primary goal is testing your jitter speed for the mouse.


Mouse Double Click Test is another famous test among people. You may attempt a Double Click Tester to find your mouse clicking health, false clicks, and impairment.



  • Jitter Test for the Space bar 

Jitter Space bar Test consists of testing and enhancing a jitter clicking test only using the spacebar button. Manually click the space bar button using the jitter method to obtain a higher clicking score. 


Use a Spacebar Counter tool if you want to measure your Space Bar pressing speed.



How to Jitter Click?




Following are a few methods to learn how to Jitter click.


  • At first, learn to shake the forearm muscles to make rapid vibrations in your hand.

  • Make sure, your wrist is as rigid as feasible to create the “jitter” effect.

  • With your stiffed wrists, the vibrations of your forearm will transmit to your finger.

  • As your fingers begin vibrating you can use it to create multiple mouse clicks. 

  • Also, some tutorial videos on the internet can provide a better idea of what a jitter click is and how to execute and practice it.


How to calculate Jitter Clicking Speed?


To estimate and compare the Jitter click mouse test with other clicking methods, you need a standard click speed for a limited time.


Generally, individuals determine the clicking speed over a specific fixed time. They calculate the total number of clicks they achieved and then divide it by the total number of seconds.


In this way, they got clicking speed in terms of per second, which is called Clicks Per Second (CPS).


The most common time span used by the gamer is 5 seconds and 1 second. Let’s explain this with an example. 


For instance, if you want to calculate your speed using the Jitter test 5 seconds time duration and you made 45 clicks in 5 seconds. Then your Jitter CPS Speed would be 45/5 = 9 clicks in one second.



Way to compare the Jitter Clicks Speed Test with other Methods


To compare the Jitter Click Test with any other clicking method, first, you need to test both approaches and calculate the total number of clicks you performed in each testing method.


Most importantly, before you begin testing with both methods, you must choose the same time duration for both methods. In this way, you would be able to more certain about the results.



Is Jitter clicking faster than regular clicking?




Undoubtedly, Jitter clicking is far quicker than regular clicking. According to statistical data reports Jitter method is around 2x quicker than simply clicking. 


However, it is also more harmful than regular clicking - as a user has to put more pressure on his/her finger, wrist, and arm to achieve rapid and immediate vibrating waves to reach the highest jitter test result.



Different Techniques Of Clicking Other Than Jitter Click Test 


There are numerous click tests apart from the Jitter Clicking Test. Reportedly, the most prominent techniques used by gamers are Regular Clicking, Butterfly Clicking, and Drag Clicking.


1. Regular clicking: It is also known as standard clicking. It is the most simple clicking technique. Usually, it is used by a beginner who doesn’t know anything about any other clicking method.


2. Butterfly Click Test: It consists of clicking your mouse with two fingers to get a higher CPS speed. That is a very useful method as you use two fingers to click the mouse rather than one finger and as a result, you accomplish a better clicking score.


3. Drag Clicking: This is another clicking style that is not achievable with your regular physical mouse. To perform this test, you require some Special mice - Gaming Mouse.


Click Testing has become very popular nowadays and people tend to buy Special Gaming Mouse to beat clicking record sets by enemies or friends. 


Using the drag click test, one can accomplish a score that cannot be achieved using any other clicking method. 


Individuals reach hundreds of CPS from this method, all you require to do is buy some fancy mouse and then try it using any online click speed tester tool.



Best Mouse for Jitter Clicking




Jitter CPS Testing includes clicking your mouse buttons at the rate of 2x faster than any other clicking technique. 


Therefore, if you are planning for using your regular mouse for Jitter speed testing, make sure your mouse can take that pressure.


Therefore, mouse durability and quality must be your first concern for testing your mouse using the jitter click technique. Only a reliable mouse can take so much clicking pressure and long lasted.


Secondly, there are two kinds of mice are available nowadays. One type is called a conventional or mechanical mouse, which is commonly used and the other type is known as an optical switch.



Mechanical VS Optical Switch Mouse


The main difference between these two types of mouses is signal transmitting time. The traditional mice transfer the clicking signal to the computer by sending an electric signal. 


On the opposite, Optical Switch Mouse passes the information via an infrared light beam which achieves inclination at the speed of light. 


Hence, Optical Switch Mouse generates the fastest response time which is 0.2 milliseconds - 3x faster than a mechanical mouse.

© 2022 Donald Reynoso


Author's Note

Donald Reynoso
If you want to improve your cps try this jitter click technique.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's worth repeating that spammers are exceptionally dumb. He's spamming for gaming mouse usage on a site where the members spend their spare time writing, not gaming at a level where such a device would make a difference.

And, if you are playing so seriously that you'll spend lots of time perfecting this trick you need to get a life.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
1 Review
Added on August 16, 2022
Last Updated on December 26, 2022

Author

Donald Reynoso
Donald Reynoso

Farmingdale, NY