An quick update

An quick update

A Story by James K
"

This is sort of a continuation to "High on life is better than sex"

"
So It's pretty late right now, about 3:55 am. So this basically is going to be a little shorter than my other writings considering the fact that I have to be up for work at 8 am. So basically that girl Monica shared this event to me on facebook a couple weeks ago, who she was invited by about three other random individuals who created the event. I just decided to click and say that I was going to the event, because honestly why not. I've been wanting to see this girl again so bad, because the fact see really did change my life. Ever since that evening, I've been living my life so much more productively. Not drinking nearly at all, writing a lot of personal journal entries, working out/getting in to really good shape again and just being more mentally alert. I've been able to easily walk away from temptations that are ultimately hindering my success in life. 
I recently got a job as well and I am going to be saving up for dslr 7d cannon, because I am a film student and that is my passion. So I decided to text her the other weekend, because out of the blue my friends from back home were down here on spring break. They explained, how they would be possibly going to Tampa possibly in the next couple of days. Well I thought to myself.. that would be a perfect opportunity to be able to possible hangout with Monica. She lives in Tampa, but this provided the ideal scenario that I would be there with friends but it's not like i'm only going to be there just to see her. I don't know her like that but I do know her because of what we both experienced in that room the other weekend. For some of you reading this I am not talking about sex, but rather something spiritual we both connected in/shared. I felt her soul and it was the craziest feeling I've ever had. I can't go into details because of the content but bare with me. 
So I decided to text her because she had gave me her number over a facebook message because I had originally contact her about the subject of possibly being in Tampa sometime. So I texted her " hey monica what's up, it's jimmy". She replied, "is this Jimmy from payton's party?' I replied "yeah". She then, said what's up in an excited manner via text. I told her that I was going to be in Tampa the next couple of days, because my friends are in town. She explained how it sucked because she was actually going Miami that weekend. Let's fast forward to today. Basically I was at work and a lady backed into my car cause a lot of damage to her vehicle but only minimal damage to mine. I texted her at work asking if she was going to that event that she invited me to in Tampa. She responded, that she was and asked if I was coming. I told her yeah I am but my friends and I are probably going to have to find another ride since what happened to my car/needs to be repaired. I also, asked her how much tickets are going to be. She said, " no idea i'll find out for you.. and that sucks about your car :/" , "they are 15 on ticket fly probably 20 at the door i'm guessing". I replied, "word and thanks! let me know". She said, "Np :) I will". 
The only problem, well only two problems. One, I was going to have to find out how I was going to get down there now, because of my vehicle situation and two, I have to work thursday morning. Well after lots of convincing my friend Brian of all the reason to go and skip class; he finally agreed. I'm not trying to be a bad friend but honestly this guy skips class all the time to get high. So I have the ride scenario figured out but now what about work. Well I actually do work tomorrow and tomorrow night is the concert but I will be out of work by three. Therefore, making it a completely suitable for me to make it to Tampa with more than enough time to catch the show. Don't confused though, I have work the next morning. I brought this to Brian's attention earlier this evening and she explained how it was fine cause he has class the next day too. So basically we'll have to almost pull an all night but it will be completely worth it if I get to see her again. 
He also agreed that he would drive too. so as of right now, everything is going according to plan but I'm not going to get too excited just yet because anything could come up between now and then. I left Brian's house after playing a couple games of beer pong soberly.. well I drank one beer, but well that is basically sober. As I arrived at my house, I parked outside right in front of my house. I was feeling a little unsure about the whole situation.. Is it really worth it? Is it really worth it to spend this money? Is Monica even going to hangout with me at the show? I decided to look up my horoscope and check out what it said. It's honestly almost mind blowing to me right now. I'm a Capricorn by the way, just thought that information might come handy.. maybe not. Here's what it said, " This is another strong day for friendships and dating, personal attraction, and social life in general, especially when it comes to cultivating and enhancing old connections. There is a general reverence for the past and for the good times had and shared, and there can be stronger confidence in what you have now as a result. 
I'm starting to believe in destiny. What do you guys think? 

© 2012 James K


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on March 14, 2012
Last Updated on March 14, 2012

Author

James K
James K

Orlando, FL



About
I'm an inspring writer/film maker. I am here for you as you are here for me. more..

Writing