J-n-K Services, Inc : Printing Service Company in Burbank

J-n-K Services, Inc : Printing Service Company in Burbank

A Story by J-n-K Services, Inc.
"

J-n-K Services, Inc. is a certified minority and a 100% woman-owned business and are known for providing exceptional problem-solving techniques and customer service.

"
J-n-K Services, Inc. is a certified minority and a 100% woman-owned business and are known for providing exceptional problem-solving techniques and customer service. Contact us today and we will help you tackle any size project you have, from a logo design to an entire marketing campaign �" no matter how simple or complex it may be �" we are here to help you!

Printing Burbank



By the sixth century CE, such as printing Burbank methods to be developed in USA. During that time, the fabric block printing techniques, as well as manuscripts, used in the production of carpets and tapestries.

Printing Company Burbank



Printing company Burbank offer various products that can be sorted in different categories such as advertising specialties: brochures, business cards, posters, postcards, flyers, booklets, manuals, catalogs, signage, bumper stickers, letterheads, envelopes, decals, banners, billboards, pamphlets, directories, calendars and many more.

Prints Burbank



Different companies have different methods of printing projects in favor of the client, use the desired prints Burbank format printing. Printing specifications, which handles a wide range of products suitable for the particular printing method for printing, review the match.

All the Printing companies to produce high performance per PRODUCTS offers a high-performance, used printing equipment. Editing tools, scanners and printers are widely used in the management of the publication of the specifications. Printing, professional graphic design for all models, along with a better offer cost-effective printing solutions.


J-n-K Services, Inc. 5700 Cahuenga Boulevard North Hollywood, CA 91601
Telephone: 818.505.8155

© 2014 J-n-K Services, Inc.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

J-n-K Services, Inc.
J-n-K Services, Inc.

North Hollywood, CA



About
J-n-K Services, Inc. provides the best in class commercial and digital printing, graphic design, and complete mailing services to hundreds of businesses. We are located in North Hollywood and provide .. more..

Writing