A chapter of my life

A chapter of my life

A Story by Joie Richardson
"

I wrote this letter to myself and it's not very poetic, but it helped me through a really harsh time in my life

"
It's okay. I know you are you through a hard time. I know you think doing drugs and constant insobriety is keeping you alive but it's now. It's killing you. You are so much stronger then who you were yesterday. I know things are hard right now. I know you don't have all the answers. Hell. You don't even know the questions, but that's okay. Just make sure there is a tomorrow to go to. Make sure there is a tomorrow where you can lol back and say, "wow, today was so much better (or worse) then yesterday. Try and remember that it's okay to be sad. Just remember that amazing things had to have happened for you to feel so low. Remember jumping in the pool with Lexi and laughing our asses off when we were numb from the cold. Remember the feeling you had when you finally got to call Evan your own. The feeling you get after looking in his eyes. The butterflies you get when he holds you close. Remember that there are more feelings then just pain. You are so much stronger then you know. Just remember you are never alone. You can do anything. Just make sure you will have that tomorrow.

© 2015 Joie Richardson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on June 3, 2015
Last Updated on June 3, 2015

Author

Joie Richardson
Joie Richardson

Henderson, NV



About
I am a musician and lyricist. I compose music and play quite a few instruments. I love to write horror and poetry. Most of it is a little dark. Sorry about that. more..

Writing