The Friend I Pushed

The Friend I Pushed

A Poem by Joe Rogers
"

My Past

"
Stubbornness was my downfall, at the time we were crystal clear and I 
could see a clear path of our future.

The more and more my mouth runs and my attitude becomes bitter, the more fog on the pathway appears. 

My visibility in the driver seat is becoming bare, but when you know you're set to crash in this game called life.

You have to push the limits, but after I finished pushing the limit barrack, it ceased to exist. 

You come to a point where you know you're wrong, and you screwed up and lost hope, what's the point of being pleasant? 

As humans, we question what could have been, but the more you clutch to these fantasies the more miserable and empty hearted you will feel. 

The loneliness and her absence in my heart makes me miserable enough. I can't let go of the memories.

The more I hold on to her the more my heart will suffer.

I can rage about her all day, but love her a lifetime.

People might say I'm crazy, but I'm only crazy for her.

© 2013 Joe Rogers


Author's Note

Joe Rogers
Grammar Problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

it's very hard to move forward when you know you are moving without your loved one, so we tend to stay right where we are because that's where they were!!.. is it healthy? probably not but we are humans and we continue to do it!!.. thanks for sharing!!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
1 Review
Added on March 4, 2013
Last Updated on March 4, 2013