a fight to live

a fight to live

A Story by john

all i have had in my life was pan i neve new love all i new was pane hatred and sorrow. what i have becoum is thacks to my fother.

my name is john sockwell i am 17. im not coplaning about my life are anythang i just whant to right a short story about my life and what has hapend throw out my life and what i have doen beleav me are not your chose.

when i was 4 my parens got a devors becous my dad hite my mom and pusht my sister down becous they were trying to git himoff me cuse he was beting me he had grabd my head and ramd it into a wall so hard my head whent throw it and that was not the ferst time that he had hit me eather and i coodnt do any thang about it so i toock it day in and day out. so after my mom and dad got devorst i was liveing with my mom and it was all ok then. but that chang fast she meat a guy and he was a a*s. they dated for 1 years and he never hit my mom are my sister and they were happy so yet agen when i was put in the puseshon of being abusd by a gron man i took it the beetings day after day and the few times my mom shod any intrest in my cuts and black eyes and every thang eles he told her i got in a fight with some one at school and she belevd him. that whent on for a few more moths and then i got a puppy and i had him for 3 moths and i pisst my moms boy froud off and he coodnt do any thang to me so he grab my puppy and slamd it head ferst busting its head open and bracking its neack and then he thow it at me me and got in hes car and drove away and i whent in and pankt i didnt know what to do so i heald my diying puppy and i was craying and i belt up enof sranth to put my puppy out of its mesry. after i had to kill my puppy and i berd it i whent in side and got my moms boyfrands gun and whated for him to come back and as soon as he sept out of his car i soot him in the arme and i dropt the gun and he ran up to me and grabd the gun and hit me in the sid of the head. i whent back in side and called my dad i dont no what i was thaking at the time and my dad came and whated for my moms boyfrand to come back and i my dad jumt him. and then tock me to my moms work and told her that he was tacking me back and her boy frands in the hopetol. i had leved with my dad for a yera when my sister started to go throw pubrdy and my moms boy frand notes and he strted to rap her and thraten her and i fand out. in the year i had lived with my dad i had lernt how to fight from the only famliy i have my best fand. will when i fand out it in ferd me and i whent to my moms hous and brock in and i wated for him to come home and to git rady formy sister to git home. as soon as he opend the door to the hous he got shoot by a taser gun and i no it was a cheep shot but i was only 7 and i got ready for him to come back to and thene i had got reaady for him and i mad it to were i woodnt los i told him to come at me and he did and we got in to a big fight he brock 3 of my ribs and delockated my shoder and i started to lose he was going to kill me i thot so i grabd a 20 gag sold off shot gun and sot him two times in the chest.

my dad had started to drack agen when i came to live with him and he started to git wars and waers till he started to beet me agen and i still cood not fight back and i toock it and i just got wors.

when i was 11 i sad some thing to him and mad him mad so he speed up to 90mph and throw me out of a moveing truck and shaderd my left arme when i hite a stop sine. not to long after that we got in to a nother fight and he shoot me in the right leg and oper chest with a 9mm pistol.when i got out of the hospetol for 5 moths we did not talk are anythang and then i did something rong and it pisst him off and he stabd me 4 times in my right arm and in my back and started to walk away and thats when i pold the knif out of me and rusht him and stab him and we whent out a sacon story wendo and hit a trock that was part.

when i was 14 when i thot it had stopt that i proved to him he cant hert me any more that i had became a mastces and that when i let my gard downe and he trid to kill me he ramd my head throw a car wendow and slamd me on the grand and kict me in my ribs bracking 5 of thim and the brcking my arm in 3 spots.

now that im 17 he trid to kill me and i let him hit me two times and then i throw him in to some bushes and i called 911 ya i no it was stoped of me i shod have folt him but i new if i did one of use whode have diy that night and i dont car if i diy but i cood not kill him (whod have been #5) i now live with my mom and her new husben.

the end

sorry about my spelling i no it bad

 

© 2010 john


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Now you have me baby....you dont ever have to worry about not being loved....you have me and ur brother.....we both love you...the difference is im in love with you

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 19, 2010
Last Updated on June 19, 2010

Author

john
john

Writing
hert hert

A Poem by john


blue eyes blue eyes

A Poem by john


pain pain

A Poem by john