why i fight

why i fight

A Story by john

the reason i fight is be cous i mad a promes 2 frands.the ferst time a mad a pomes it was to pertat one of my frands sister i mad that promes to him on his death bed and i cood not kip it and it kills me to thack about it.

my frand was diying cous he had got shot 3 times in the back. he got shoot pertating me and i desided from then on i wood git stronger so i cood be a pertater instad of a winy littel brat and and then he ask me to wash out for his littel sister bret and i promes that i wood do my best. i cood have doen more. when i was 14 i whent to pic up bret up from work she was 5 years older then me and so she all was over lookt me till one night when a guy trid to jumpe use and i took his gun from him and hit him in the head with it and then he ran away and she thats when she started to notes me more how i all was washt when some one was moveing rare any thang how i all was had a knif on me and how when i was 5 how her brother allwas pertated me from boles and she notes that no one whood ever miss with me any more.

if only i cood have saved her i wood not hate my life so much. one night i whent to git her from work and i fand one of my frands at her work so we wated to gether and when she got of we wockt to her car and and some guys were in the parking lot were she had part and the started to git closer and closer and then they trid to spet use up and i dint let that hapen and when one of them trid to push me out of the way i grab him and trow him in to another guy and we me and my other frand go to her and got on both sides of her and we sarted to move to her car and they started to srand use and i gave my frand a look that told him to run and tack her with him and even no i was the unges out of use i was the biges and stonges. when i new he new what i whanted him to do i rusht the 3 guys that were betwen use and her car and i clerd away for thim and as soon as i did i got stab in the back with a knift and yald and it made  my frands stop runing and when they did my frand thats a boy got  sot in the leg and they were sranded and they forgot about me and i came up be hind them and slit one of theres throt and stabd 3 of thim with the knife that i was stabed with and i got back to my frands and i helt my frand that had been shoot and we look at r frans car and i till her to run and me and my frand that got shot  mack apat we rushd the andd mad a path for her and hes got to her car but a guy got to her and i tried to save her and i got stabd a gen in the arem a nd i still kip going and then a gropp of guy jump on me and strt to hite me and when they beet me to wer i cant move any more they throw me be side my frand that had been shout and fors use to wash as they rapet her evrey one of them and to mack it weres it was her ferst time she was a vergen. they made use wash as each one of them had there tern with her and thene when they were doen with her they throw her on the grand and and lepht and and i crold up and held her as she crid and i black out and i wock up in a hopetol and when i got out we strted to talk and i told her that i fald her brother i told her about her brother and my proes to him and that i will git thim for thise and she told me not toandd i fand out that one of the guys that rapt her was thraning her so she dint whant me to tack care of thim and i fand out that he was thrating to rap her agen and kill me. afew moths after it hapend she fand out that she was pragnt and she trid to kill her self and i sopt her frome doing it i thot i was helping her and thene one time i was not there to stop her and she all most diyed and when that hapend i lost it i whent after every body invod are were clost to the ones that were invold i mad apont and got it throw u dont miss with the ones i love.

if you do u will regrat it.

© 2010 john


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

im so sorry baby

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 20, 2010
Last Updated on June 24, 2010

Author

john
john

Writing
hert hert

A Poem by john


blue eyes blue eyes

A Poem by john


pain pain

A Poem by john