An attempt at a love story.

An attempt at a love story.

A Poem by John D'alquen
"

I attempt my hand at writing a love poem.

"
Before we go on,I have to say these thoughts of words are now driving me crazy. It's like I have to write to keep sanity. Its not really a hobby any more,its a way to make my brain stop messing with me.
    I have so little money now from spending it on booze and cigarettes,there's pain in both my sides,I do mind and see the wake up call. I won't let that stop me from desiring it all. Chocolates,flowers,wine why not dine at a candle lit table set for two,all I do all day is think of you. You are magic not tragic to my life,I'm hoping there's time to make you my wife. You're so clever,sophisticated,sweet and cute all rolled up into one. I want to take you to the beach,ice-creams,candy floss,tea ,coffee and all the best for a rest. I'll take a stick,draw a love heart in the hot white sand and write both our names in the center,I want you to be my mentor for all my days if you may. As you see it I want to be it,sitting,fitting in your life. Yes you're glinting like glitter,shinning so bright like a diamond in the sky. Just like a diamond I want to be your best friend as well as a  lover. I want to hear you laugh giggle your body wriggle,sighs of heavy breathing in pleasure,can it be measured? I love you,you're pure as a white dove. Cut my strings don't let me be a puppet to to my addictions,my new addiction is you. I'll try to buy all the best I can for you. This flow should be taken slow,saver the movement for a moment. Every thing is in slow motion when I'm with you. Fast forward,is not the way,I don't want our days to be slayed. Romance,romantic days giving you a bouquet made of rose. Those times that we spend send my head dizzy,yes I'm happy with all my heart to still I say I love you. You send me down a chute,I find it cute. I feel warm fuzzy,in a fizzy type of way,did I mention I love you? All you've ever done is made me happy,its my turn to spurn the smiles on you're beautiful face that reach the eyes as you have such grace. Graceful as a dancer you entered my life,I was unhappy at the time then you made it all better with your ways and the you sway,this is another reason why I love you. You're my sexy sweety,always classy never glassy,so much depth in the words you use. I was never abused in any bad way,all the time it was in a good way,you all get the meaning. I see you laughed at that part. So I want you to and hope you do return the love I send to you. There was never a lie on your lips,truth be told is all the time form any thing you said. I'll be open,as I pen this down. Lets go to town as I sit you down,kiss your lips and whisper,"I love you". Don't look shocked I do not mock,I mean every thing I share with you. Lets be fair,we used to make a good team that a sent a beam through the existence of our being that made us fixated on the activity's we used to do. I'm here at your knees wishing for more,please explore what I say. I hope we can support each other,through the hard times as well as good ones. I'm your friend please don't let me stand in the bad weather. In your heart I want my home to be,because guess what? I really emotionally,truly madly deeply,with all the depth of the universe,as if you were the university of my feelings,never fleeting my heart always beating hard through my chest,yes you are the best,I'll never rest. you're the girl yes you're my pearl This Is why I give all my love to you! 

© 2014 John D'alquen


Author's Note

John D'alquen
Be honest with me about any thing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on August 8, 2014
Last Updated on August 8, 2014
Tags: Love, Romance, Letter, Lover, Poem

Author

John D'alquen
John D'alquen

United Kingdom



About
I'm new to writing,so I may make many mistakes. I write based of addictions and such things as depression. more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Poem by John D'alquen