My anger!

My anger!

A Poem by John D'alquen
"

Okay,you guessed it,daddy issues. I was really angry and feeling unwell when I wrote it.

"
Hello it was good to see you the other day. I heard all you had to say. Every thing you said was noted down. My uncle was telling me you were worried about your mortality. He said getting to  know me after a 15 year gap in my life would some how cleanse your soul. I see you found a religion now you're 60. Listen here and I want you to hear every thing I have to say...NO put that finger away you won't work it like this any more and please stop trying to be aggressive. You're not impressive! And go f**k your self and you're stupid mortality crap. You say you want to know me ,you still offer all this past s**t. I'm not a little kid and I can say what I like to you now. I was hoping for better than this s**t,you're still trying to be a monster. Telling me I need to go to therapy,well I know what you did,you f*****g beat your wife and let your kids cry on the sofa hugging each other. Night after night this continued. You coward try doing this now. I'm fully grown and I can't be,wont be ever your friend or son. Go eat s**t and die in a ditch you little b***h. You caused so much harm and yes me and my sister,that's your daughter you pretend to care about. I'll be surprised if you even remember what you did to her,you don't do you that's why your so confused. Call my mother a psycho? Yeah maybe she is. But when a mother wants to take a bite out of your back in fear of what you will do,you getting the f*****g picture here? Call me f*****g crazy? You had a whole house hold scared of you. Little kids and a damaged wife,you can push me out. I'll stay away from you now,not because I feel fear  I just f*****g hate you! I'll spit on your grave f**k it I'll do a whole dance parade. You'll never know the day when I was 11 and you left,that was a great day! Never f*****g tell me you feel guilty for not being there. Every one was happy  when you weren't there,you blew it this time and wasted all these years,you're a f*****g vulture on your own father you low life. Had it with you now. You'll never hear my voice again go f**k your religion or what ever you were thinking. I told you I would never be talking to you about this again. What you thought I wasn't to walk of? In short go screw you and all your other leeches. In fact I'm not done talking you really did a lot to f**k things up. The people I call family are better than you. You're a little s**t with a small dick,oh you didn't think I knew that? Whilst we are on the subject isn't that the actions of a small man? I have so many questions but there all the same as the last one. Yes I will insult you,I want you to be in a funeral and never wake up stay down. All my friends and family hate you now. You did so much bad,then tried to walk in my life when all the hard work was over. You see my mum? She did all the work and did every thing she could and were you? F*****g some s**t I guess,I'm supposed to respect that? Oh yeah,by the way when you say "I always thought about you two" In a way I don't give f**k about your thoughts,just run away you're f*****g good at that.

© 2014 John D'alquen


Author's Note

John D'alquen
As a side note,be careful what you do today,people will remember it in later life.

Please be honest.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on August 15, 2014
Last Updated on August 15, 2014
Tags: Anger, Issues, Father, Dad, Hate, Violence

Author

John D'alquen
John D'alquen

United Kingdom



About
I'm new to writing,so I may make many mistakes. I write based of addictions and such things as depression. more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Poem by John D'alquen