Lets all sit down and have a picnic.

Lets all sit down and have a picnic.

A Poem by John D'alquen
"

Read and be surprised. Feelings shouldn't be a waste.

"
I'm up and I'm dressed don't expect much more. All I see fake things around me. Just like Jim that bought a diamond ring of Tim. Jim got on one knee and proposed marriage to his sweet heart. She's not stupid and sighed internally at Jim. She already knew where the ring came from. Even though,she would wear a curtain ring just to be married to Jim. In all reality,she sat there with  tears in her eyes,the gesture was real though the ring was fake. See the important things in life,materialistic things are a desire but love is blind and reality is of feelings,emotions of a situation mean so much more. Chopsticks rice and Reese's. She sits in her car,black hair spills down her shoulders. Stacy,wants to be a mother. The time has come. Stacy wants a planned family. She gets her wishes and becomes a mother. Mother hood never ends. Stacy became a force to be reckoned with,every day her thoughts are with her children. Lets here an applause for our mothers and family,give it up for the mothers. Beer,cider,whiskey and vodka. He is in the pub again trying to chat up the barmaid,his wallet has become empty and he still hasn't made his move. Oh no,oh dear,he'll just get too drunk and fall of his bar stool. He'll at least have a taxi ordered for him,sent on his way home. He'll come back the next week,the same actions on a rinse and repeat. Shampoo,conditioner,lip gloss and make up. Tara is going through a break up. Her mascara runs down her face,all the effort she put on her face,is now a disgrace. She sits on her sofa burning clothes in a metal bin. The smoke will set of an alarm. Fire men will come a knocking. It's a foolish thing she did that ends up like a romantic comedy. Considering one of the fire men kept buying drinks from the bar,trying to impress Tara with tips,thinking the dip in the pocket would bring love,lust and a wicked grin. All he had to do was wait for this moment in time. Smoke rings,cigars and coffee. He sits at his table reading a news paper,his wife is in the kitchen washing up the dishes. He thinks how lucky he has been all these years. His wife thinks she has been lucky all these years. They grew old together,every day an adventure,every adventure was spent together. The love between them who dares to measure. Their two children,though not there are in their hearts for ever. Water,pure as the driven snow. The innocence is lost in a relationship when I begin to talk. It can get a bit weird I'm afraid. I won't bore you and make you snore,I'll say the right things from the heart. I'll do an attack You'll enjoy,the resistance is futile,how can you defend against an action you don't want to end? Giggles of laughter,yes you feel entertained. Not like you can't kinky as well,a big plus in my opinion. Typos,writers block and dirty socks. With out that little voice in your head you wouldn't have been able to read this. Tights,stockings and nylons. All can end up with a ladder it's priceless. Disappointment,just like a cop out ending! 

© 2014 John D'alquen


Author's Note

John D'alquen
I hope you enjoy it. If you don't,please say why. Be honest with your feelings.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
Added on September 27, 2014
Last Updated on September 27, 2014
Tags: Love, Romance, Feelings, Feels, Marriage, fake

Author

John D'alquen
John D'alquen

United Kingdom



About
I'm new to writing,so I may make many mistakes. I write based of addictions and such things as depression. more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Poem by John D'alquen