Lovers tiff.

Lovers tiff.

A Poem by John D'alquen
"

some things are said in anger.

"
Throw me the bag of crap you call the truth. I spy your lies,its through the roof there's some truth. You sowed the seeds of hate my mate. I see you sat there struggling pulling faces that look stupid,you are no cupid! You refuse to touch me? saying I'm fat,whats that? You're man b***s touch the floor. You are ignorant as a  fool passed the making. I see you shaking. Like the big elephant in the room we don't speak. Every day the silence grows more deafening. You act hard with out hearing,I try to say the words of love but you aren't speaking,let me alone and like i'm squeaking. Push me hush me but I know you'll never love me. You look to respect the scum and have fun. Porn stars shine in your eyes your thinking is as though you are Hugh Hefner. Forget the ways I love you,you brought it to the ways I hate you. Let me count the ways. It is the begging of the end,no begging. Your body is sagging,sad git.

© 2014 John D'alquen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on November 9, 2014
Last Updated on November 9, 2014
Tags: Love, Tiff, Poem, Look, This, Way, Walk

Author

John D'alquen
John D'alquen

United Kingdom



About
I'm new to writing,so I may make many mistakes. I write based of addictions and such things as depression. more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Poem by John D'alquen