Some thing some thing...love

Some thing some thing...love

A Poem by John D'alquen
"

This isn't even a poem,what the hell am I doing?

"
I was going to write a love letter,as if it was said by an English scholar like Shakespear. The words were meant to flow like petals on the wind,a lite kiss on the nape of the neck making you curl up to me in a comfortable way. Every thing I write is like a pain to the brain when I read it back,the emotion is there written in a really clumsy way,the message wasn't clear at all. Now the words choke up in my throat,all I can say is "I love you". I want to say more than that,my abilities don't allow it to happen. I just look silly after I stop talking. I aren't even sure if my words are well received,playing this guessing game with you,please just say if you are like a girlfriend or just a friend. For once and for all put me out of my misery.
 One day I will nail the right words to paper. I hope you get to read this,maybe you will see how much you mean to me. When your near its all sunny days,blue skys,pity your to far from were I am. I aren't sure what the future holds,I do hope it includes you. I'll thank god I'm alive at the same time as you. I do feel lucky to have met you.  

© 2014 John D'alquen


Author's Note

John D'alquen
I know,I know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on December 6, 2014
Last Updated on December 6, 2014
Tags: Hell, What, Love, Depression

Author

John D'alquen
John D'alquen

United Kingdom



About
I'm new to writing,so I may make many mistakes. I write based of addictions and such things as depression. more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Poem by John D'alquen