Buy The Best Smartphone On No-Cost EMIs

Buy The Best Smartphone On No-Cost EMIs

A Story by john peter
"

ndians are price-sensitive buyers. Affordability plays a key role in their buying decisions. And a number of unique products, such as an EMI card help in making your favourite devices affordable

"

Indians are price-sensitive buyers. Affordability plays a key role in their buying decisions. And a number of unique products, such as an EMI card help in making your favourite devices affordable. They also make the shopping experience smoother and more affordable. You do not have to wait to apply for a loan. Products like high-end smartphones may have been out of reach earlier. But not anymore. You no longer have to pay the full sum at one go. Are you thinking about upgrading your phone? Is the high price tag posing a deterrent? No worries! Check out EMI offers and get the best deal.


  • Easy EMIs: Just walk into your favourite retail partner outlet, swipe your EMI card at the cash counter and get an instant pre-approved loan. The card itself involves an easy application process. You can apply for it online at a nominal cost. You can also apply for an EMI card when buying from a partner outlet.


  • No-cost EMIs: With the no-cost EMI option, you can buy the best products from the most premium brands. This financing option is a new innovation in the area of consumer financing. The no-cost EMI makes big-ticket products affordable for the Indian middle-class.

Key Benefits of Te no-cost EMI Schemes

  • Zero Processing Fees: You heard that right. There is absolutely no processing fee to pay when you buy your mobile on no-cost EMIs. That is another cost eliminated from your bill amount.


  • No interest Burden: Most EMI schemes charge some interest. But the EMI card offers interest-free loans. You even have the flexibility to choose the tenure. This usually varies from 3 to 12 months. Let us say you buy an iPhone 7 worth Rs 60,000 via the no-cost EMI scheme with a 12-month tenure. That means you have to pay just Rs 5,000 per month over that year (Rs 5,000 * 12 months = Rs 60,000). Yes, you pay just the cost of your phone. There are no additional charges.


  • Pre-approved Loan: Most people prefer not to apply for small personal loans. The paperwork and processing keep them away. But an EMI card cuts out this problem. The paperwork happens just once"when you apply for the card. After that, the EMI card gives you access to a pre-approved loan at any time. Needless to say, it makes your shopping experience much easier. Far more things become affordable as well.


  • Minimal Paperwork: When you apply for the EMI card, you will have to submit some basic documents. These include proofs of your identity, address, and income. After this, you can shop with the card without worry about any further paperwork.


  • No Foreclosure Charges: Say you get a sudden promotion with a higher salary during the loan tenure. You now have the ability to pay off the loan early. Go ahead. There are no foreclosure charges when you use the EMI card.

All of this works out to give you a great shopping experience. Besides, there are great EMI offers on mobiles in store. The Super EMI Festival from Bajaj Finserv helps you shop to your heart’s content on easy EMIs. If you do not have a card, you can get spot loan approval at its partner retailers. Then use the loan to buy your chosen smartphones. Repay on EMIs over a tenure of your choice!

© 2016 john peter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on December 16, 2016
Last Updated on December 16, 2016
Tags: EMI Card, Smartphone

Author

john peter
john peter

About
Aman Khanna is an experienced e-commerce and finance adviser. He is well known for his ability to foretell the market trends. He has worked extensively in the finance and fashion sector and has been d.. more..

Writing