let me

let me

A Poem by tekke

Let me lay in the glow of electric sex that beams off your silk like skin.

Let me touch the person beneath the mask and show them what it means to be touched, to feel the shock and ow of another’s hands roaming the boundless fields of your body.

Let me teach you the first lesson of this new world, it starts with opening the doors. Breaking the locks and freeing your true self. The second lesson is to show that true self real ecstasy, ill teach you all the ways to get there. I’ll use a gentle hand, I’ll cruse every inch of you from your body to your mind; with every touch you’ll learn a new nerve and how it makes you squeak with pleasure.  We’ll move on to pain, how a little tap can feel great and a hard slap can make you scream with joy.

Let me inside you so I can see your deepest dream, and your greatest hopes. I want to know what you fear and love. I want to ask you thousand questions and peak at every secret you have to hide. There’s more to sex then just the body, you have to know the mind as well. It’s how ill build you up, I’ll learn what you want hand how you want it. I’ll listen your every dirt thought and dark dream and perform them without haste, till you burst this how I make you love me by knowing you and inside and out.

Let me ask you just one question? Have you ever been truly loved? Has anyone ever felt your touch? Has anyone even seen you? Have you been bear for another to see the glories body that hides from fear of rejection? Can I see? Can I taste the sweet treat you hide? I know no has before, it might hurt a bit but it’s the best pain in the world. I don’t want it easy, I want to work for every bit of you I want to spend years learning the art of you. I want to wake up everyday to study every feature of your face until I know it like the back of my hand. It’s how I learned to love, its how I love to love, it’s the only way I know how to love.

Let me end this by saying let me love you, feel you, and see you.

© 2016 tekke


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on December 26, 2016
Last Updated on December 26, 2016

Author

tekke
tekke

bradenton, FL



About
I'm learning more..

Writing
a simple dream a simple dream

A Poem by tekke