"cry baby"

"cry baby"

A Poem by jpshadow
"

You may think people are perfect... but think again...

"

Saddest girl she has to be, salty tears stream down her cheek her heart's bigger than her body Her name is cry baby. And in her picture perfect home mama's drunk while daddy moans Her brother always comes home stoned... she watches in her room alone. She watches mama sip a drink out of a sippy cup that's pink because of that you'd never think that she'd pass out under the sink. The carnival is where she fell For the first time on the carousel and round and round through the same hell she never gets under his shell. She cried until she then could see That he wasn't even worthy of all her love and ABC's So she spelt f**k you in 123. She met a new boy and filled with hope she said to much and always choked she washed her mouth out with soap so that he wouldn't pull the rope. They rode their bike so very slow She wanted more as they got close. Unscrewed his training wheels to grow into a bicycle. Her birthday was around the bend. She invited all her friends None of them did not attend. Her happiness came to an end. A lonely girl so vulnerable To her house she walks alone The bad man wolf ice-cream man had known and took her to his awful home. She got locked up and made a plan To kill the bad wolf ice-cream man He ordered her to make him snacks Her cookies and milk made him collapse. She escaped and never the same she swayed a boy who had been claimed and pacified ol' what's her name Not out of love, just played a game. One day she turned on the TV Mrs. Potato head on the screen Showing off her surgeries She thought that her pain meant beauty. Cry baby sat and disagreed Imperfect, insane, and emotional was she, but she feels safe, going to sleep And there's no one else she'd rather be.

© 2019 jpshadow


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on July 10, 2019
Last Updated on July 10, 2019