Use Motivational Interviewing App For Boosting Up Your Confidence

Use Motivational Interviewing App For Boosting Up Your Confidence

A Story by Morris Jonson
"

do you often face problem while appearing for an interview? Get nervous frequently? If so, use this Motivational Interviewing App and overcome your fear. For more dtetails, refer to this article.

"

Many people are there who have a phobia of appearing in interview sessions.It doesn't matter whether they are going to look for an office consultation or just a general conversation with a person.Such attitudes reveal that the concerned person suffers from lack of confidence. These people imagine that they might be unable to speak up around the known people or during any event.This is because, they might make fun out of the situation and this thought actually keeps coming into their psyche and thus prevent themselves to flourish.However, to overcome such situation, an individual should take necessary steps before such phobia affects his life adversely.

People usually recommend counselling sessions but many individuals are not so open minded to accept the idea of visiting a counsellor. Such though make them feel sick. For such individuals, an application has been introduced named as motivational interviewing app.

What is this motivational interviewing app?

This application is considered as goal oriented, client-related counselling system that helps the user to identify the factors responsible for creating a lack of confidence. This application offers counselling strategically and will highlight necessary factors that can ultimately help in bringing change to your life. If you have previously avoided meeting a counsellor for the counselling session, this Motivational Interviewing Mobile App will help you to understand your problems from the root level and find out its related consequences. Hence, it helps an individual to have optimistic thought towards his life and thus helps in gaining a better future.

This application uses four primary steps to achieve a positive result at the end.

What are the necessary steps taken by this application?

The four basic steps taken in the motivational interviewing application are as follows:-

ü  Engaging �" In this stage, the problem of the user is discussed. In a counselling session, the counsellor performs such similar function. Similarly, in this application, few basic questions are asked to understand the user’s problem.

 

ü  Focusing �" In this stage the changes that have occurred in the patient’s characteristic is decided. This is done to identify as to how the problem is affecting on his life.

 

ü  Encouraging �"The patient is encouraged to concentrate on some other work. This will help in deviating the attention from the problem towards other aspects of life.

 

ü  Planning �" At this stage, planning is prepared about how to boost up confidence level. It is also discussed as to how these changes will finally help an individual to overcome his phobia and face the interview without any fear.

A patient need to follow these steps if he wants to get its effective result. Otherwise, leading a normal life will definitely become a difficult job for  him.

If you wish to get hold of the Motivational Interviewing Mobile Application, look for the application makers who are specialised in making such type of apps. You can even carry out your search work on the Internet and locate the website links of such companies. Once you locate any of these companies, try to get in touch with them. Ask them about the application and clarify whether the application is effective enough to help you out. You can even check out the feedback comments given by some of their previous clients.

© 2013 Morris Jonson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats