Mine Zarry One Shot Love Story

Mine Zarry One Shot Love Story

A Story by Irishbabies

Zayn's POV

I was walking in the cafe that I do everyday and sat on my usual sit and looked around when suddenly my eye caught a couple that were sitting in my right they were arguing on something that the guy did I rolled my eyes refering to that they should have known that love doesn't last long I remember when my parents used to fight like that and I just ran outside and didn't looked back not wanting to hear the yelling I looked at my menu and suddenly I saw a very gorgous guy he had brown curly hair and beautiful green eyes that shine from the sun that was shining from the window in the cafe.We stared at each other and I could see the connection that we had that made me somehow daydream about what our future would be like if we were ever together.

 

*Future*

Me and Harry were siting on my coach talking about the most random things and reminding each other how much love we had for one another.I played with his hair as he looked up at me and smiled at me"What do you say we take a walk to the park?"he said I nodded at him and he stood up and stood me up too.We walked out my house and walked out we walked and walked until finally we reached the park we sat down cause we had walked a long way and sat down and rested for a while we finally continued walking until we reached the beach I never imagined that he would have tooken me there.

 

We walked along the shore hand in hand and until he did something that I never thought he would do he put his arm around me for the very first time I know it might sound stupid but it was surely the first time that he had ever done that I smiled at him and continue walking down the beach watching the sunset he finally took me home we said our goodbyes and he left in his car as I wacthed him drive off and went inside up to my room.


-The Next Day-

Harry's POV

Early the next morning I drove off to my loves home I walked up his porch and knock on his door he still had his pjs on and as soon as he saw me he smiled very widely "Hey not going to invite me in??'I asked he laughed and moved away from the doorway and let me go inside we walked to his kitchen and I sat down in a stool that was near the counter as I watched him eat his food "Oh sorry you want anything to eat"he asked me as he drank some of his orange juice and sat it down "No thanks already had breakfast you finish eating I have a surprise for you"as I said my last sentence he looked at me with widen eyes and almost chocked on his food I pat his back and laugh a little "A surprise what is it?"he asked curouisly of course I wasn't going to spill anything to not spoil the surprise.


"Finish your breakfast and you'll find out"he ate as quickly as he could careful not to chock again when he finished he went upstairs to change and off we went I drove us to a some what far place from his house when we got there I put a blind fold on him we got off and walked a little further and stopped right in front of the big surprise I had for him I took the blind fold off and he sure was surprise as he saw a huge house in front of his eyes"Harry what is this?"he lookd at me"This is our house"I told him he looked at the house and back at me as he then suddenly smiled"Are you serouis this is where we're going to live?"I nodded at him and he hugged me very happily I smiled at his cutness "Thank you thank you thank you"I laugh and we walked inside the house and I showed him around the house he was in love with it I knew that he would like it we decided to move in right now as I already had planned it the delievering truck was already arriving outdsde our house we starting decorting our house quickly..


Zayn's POV

We put everything where it was suppose to go and finally after a long day of working we sat down on our couch Harry turned to me and smiled"Wanna take another walk in the beach it's much closer now"I smiled and nodded we stood up  and started walking to the beach again but this time we got to go on a ride on a boat we got on and Harry pushed us to the center of the lake we started talking"Oh look over theres anothrer boat"he said to me I turned around but didn't see a thing I turned back around to face him and then I saw a ring in his hand and a big smile on his face I was shocked and didn't know what to say but all I did was cover my mouth and finally nodded he put the ring on my finger and we shared a passionetly kissed after a while we pulled away and I smiled even more widely.


We walked back to our house and I walked over to the kitchen ready to make dinnner for us a few minutes later he walked into the kitchen and put his arms around me from behind I smiled"Harry stop I'm busy right now"he pulled away from me and looked at me "Ugh you never want me to show you how much I love you"I turned to him and frowned and looked away "Harry it's not that"suddenly that turned into instant screaming he was yelling at me and I was yelling at him I was in tears and I just threw everything off the counter and ran outside a few minutes later Harry came after me and turned me around and told me everything that he felt for me when he had finish we shared a passionetly kiss under that rain


-Months later-

The day of out wedding had arrived and we got happily married after a few months we adopted our first baby boy Masion he is turning five soon we were sitting in his room reading him a good night story later Harry was playing with him outside as we waited for the papers to be done we adpoted our sedond baby boy Kelab soon after we celebrated both our kids birthday after the birthday party we took a trip to the beach as a family and had the time of our lives Harry walked over to me and smiled "I love you Zayn you are the best thing thats ever been MINE"I smiled at him "Me too"and we shared a kissed..



THE END!!!

© 2012 Irishbabies


Author's Note

Irishbabies
Just wanted to post a short story hope you guys like it!!♥
Hope you guys like it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Reminds me of the song . . . a lot

Posted 11 Years Ago


Irishbabies

11 Years Ago

me too what's your fave song??
luv2dream

11 Years Ago

idk, I think haunted or ours is my favorite
Irishbabies

11 Years Ago

cool I love the story of us cause it's the story of me and my crush thats a tragedy now!! :(
awwwwwwwwwww so sweet

Posted 11 Years Ago


Irishbabies

11 Years Ago

Thank you!♥
i loved this it was soo cute

Posted 11 Years Ago


♥ Lexii Boo ♥

11 Years Ago

i understand
Irishbabies

11 Years Ago

Thank you!!
Hope you like the rest of the story.
♥ Lexii Boo ♥

11 Years Ago

i know i will

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

742 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 14, 2012
Last Updated on August 26, 2012

Author

Irishbabies
Irishbabies

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom



About
I'm queen elsa....:) Or may I?? more..

Writing