L.O.V.E:{Zarry Stylik Love Story}Chapter. 12

L.O.V.E:{Zarry Stylik Love Story}Chapter. 12

A Story by Irishbabies

Zayn's POV

When I felt his lips in mine I quickly pulled away and slapped him right on the face he looked at me with confuse in his face and I sat in my bed looking down not wanting to look at him in the eyes he sat next to me and grabbed my face and turned it to face him and he smiled at me"Zayn please come home I can't sleep without you by my side"he said quietly but softly I moved my face away not letting him convince me to go home I just can't go back there.He grabbed my face again and kissed me but this time very passionetly without thinking I kissed him back and he started to unbotton my shirt and took if off I did the same to his....(skiping not good at those scene sorry in case you don't understand they made out)

 

The next morning I woke up with Harry in my arms I looked at him and saw how peaceful he was sleeping and I smiled.He then woke up and looked up at me"Morning beautiful"he said with his cute morning voice I smiled at him and kissed his cheek I then hid my face in his chest and I felt that he had a big smirked in his face"So what do you say are you coming home with me?"he said with hopness in his voice I shook my head no and that big smirked on his face turned to a frown not what I wanted to do I was going to say something when I heard a soft knock on the door I was afaird because I didn't wanted nobody to see Harry here I looked at Harry not knowing what to do.He grabbed his cloth and hide in the bathroom I put my cloth on and then responded to the knock"Who is it?"I said hoping that it was not my mum.

 

But I then heard my oldest sister voice"Zayn it's me is Harry still in their?"she asked I opened the door and looked at her confuse"Well I woke up early today and decided to come and look for you in your room and saw you and Harry in your bed naked"she said when she finished the last sentence I blushed and looked down and she smiled and laughed a little Harry then came out of the bathroom now fully dress and walked over to us she assured us that she wasn't going to tell anyone what she had saw she left us alone and went to her room.I looked at Harry and sighed in relief"Well you didn't answer my question"he said I looked up at him not knowing what to say.

 

Harry's POV

I then reminded him that he hadn't answered my question yet he looked down probably not knowing what to say finally he looked up at me"I'm sorry Harry I can't"he said I frowned and asked him why was the reason he decided that he just simply said that he just couldn't right know I got angry at him and just got my stuff and left him their I heard him call my name but I didn't looked back and left the house not caring who saw me now I walked home and when i got their I entered and a worry Liam walked quickly to me "Harlod where the hell were you we were woried sick about you?"he said I didn't listen to him and walked past him and went straight to Zayn's room I miss him.

 

I sat down near his bed and grab the picture he had in the stand of me and him(the picture I put for this story)and started sobbing I heard a knock on the door and didn't answered and then the door opened slowly and saw Louis he came in and sat next me trying to comfort me but nothing could comfort me expect for Zayn being here with me I wasn't sure if I should tell the lads about what happened last night with me and Zayn they would probably freak out and start yelling at me.I looked at Louis who had an arm on my shoulder and sighed"Louis can i tell you something and you won't freak out"I told him still kind of crying he nodded and I told him everything that happened between me and Zayn and where I was the whole night long at first he didn't say anything .

 

"Louis are you ok"I said he snapped out of it and looked at me and I didn't expect that reaction from at all"Yeah so you guys"he asked I nodded once again and he looked at me and frowned I was afraid that he would start yelling at like Liam would do but instead"You should at least called Harry"he told me softly I nodded at him and yold him that I really wanted to but we got caught up on the moment after that he didn't say a word and just hugged me I shurgged it off and hugged him back.

 

Louis's POV

When Harry told me what he and Zayn did I didn't do anything but hug him I couldn't stand that jealousy that I was feeling just when I was determined to tell Harry how I felt about him but what I'm more scared of is that they will get back togeher and I can't have my chance with him.After a long hour of sitting their he pulled away from me and grabbed his phone he started texting someone but I couldn't see who it was"Who are you texting Hazza?"I asked him giving up not knowing who it was"Zayn"he asnwered that was the last name I wanted to hear him say I don't know why he is texting him I thought they were in a big fight.

 

Just when he had finished texting Liam came in the room with scare written all over his face Harry suddenly got up quickly and asked him what was going on he said in panicked that Zayn was in the hospital.With that Harry raced out of the room and down the stairs we went after him and got him in the car and drove to the hospital when we got their after 15 long minutes we went inside to find his parents and sister sitting in the waiting room crying their eyes out.We walked over to them "Hows Zayn?What happened?"Niall said very paniking his mum inform us that he was very bad that he had severe cuts on his hands he did it again I thought why would he do that if he has people that love him and Harry that loves more than anything in this world.

 

We asked if we could go in his room but we still couldn't all we had left was to sit there hopping that he will be alright that lads starting crying afraid that something bad would happen to him Liam tried to comfort Niall as I tired to comfort Harry....

© 2014 Irishbabies


Author's Note

Irishbabies
Hope you guys like.Gonna make it colorful later
I'm not sure of Harry's fav color cause everyone kept saying that his fav color is blue and other ramdom colors so the one I trusted the most is orange..So please if I'm wrong tell me the right color I would appreciate it!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2192 Views
Added on July 18, 2012
Last Updated on February 2, 2014

Author

Irishbabies
Irishbabies

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom



About
I'm queen elsa....:) Or may I?? more..

Writing