L.O.V.E:{Zarry Stylik Love Story}Chapter. 13

L.O.V.E:{Zarry Stylik Love Story}Chapter. 13

A Story by Irishbabies

Liam's POV

After waiting for what seem an hour the doctor came out and break the news to us "I'm sorry to tell you that he is still very stable he needs blood donate or else....he'll die"the doctor said softly Harry started sobbing even harder he asked each one of us if we had the same blood type as him to the piont where he got to his parents the only one was his dad.We looked at him with tears in our eyes until he gave up and did it for his mom not him.They been having some problems since Zayn broke the news to them about him being with Harry his dad didn't quit accept them yet but they were determine to change his mind somehow what matters right now was that Zayn will be ok and could come home with us soon.

 

We waited for a while longer then the doctor came out again he let us see him and we all went in Harry ran to his side and sat down on the chair next to his bed we walked closer to his bed and he seemed kind of pale but other than that he was fine"Why did you do it Zayn what happen to the promise that you made"Harry asked him kind of angry at him but relief at the same time that he was ok "Harry I'm pregant"he shouted out we all looked at him with confuse in our face Harry looked at him "What"he managed to say out"We didn't use protection"he said he looked down ashamed"So that's what you were doing the night you diappeared"I asked him now facing at Harry he nodded and looked down I was shocked at the news and that Harry would do that when I clearly stated that he needed time alone away from us"How do you know?"Niall finally spoked up we all looked at Zayn"The doctor told me"he looked down again.

 

Zayn's POV

I didn't know how to tell him but just shouting out I'm scared of what he will say what if he doesn't love me anymore because of this mistake that we did Harry finally sighed and looked at me"What are we going to do?"he asked me I looked at him knowing what he meant by that I wanted to keep it I really do but if he leaves me if I do than I'll have to give it away "What do you mean"I said pretending not to know what he mean by that he looked up at me from his hands he seemed angry at my stupid question"You know what I mean I don't want to keep that thing"by now he was kind of raising his voice "This thing Harry is our mistake I don't care what you say I wanna to keep it"I shouted back at him getting on his face Liam came over to my bed and pulled me back to the bad I started crying I don't know what to do now"Well fine keep it but we're done"he said back "Fine I don't need you I can raise this baby by myself"yelling back at him still getting up from my bed and this time Louis and Liam hold me back i watched as Harry walked out of my room and I started crying

again.

 

Hours had passed and the lads were still in the hospital with me by my side Harry hadn't come by since the fight that we had I have decided that I wanted to leave this town for a while to let him think about things and everything I don't want to tell the guys so I won't worry them the doctor said that I could leave the hospital today I got everything ready and I got into the van with the guys I rested my head of the seat not wanting to talk about what happened between me and Harry we finally got the falt after 15 minutes of long drive we got out and I immediately went to my not wanting to see Harry.I locked my door and sat on my bed thinking about the oast and how happy me and Harry were and where our relationship had taken us.

 

Niall's POV

We ignored the fact that Zayn went upstairs not wanting to stay down here and hang out we went to the living room and watched some TV"Where's Harry"Louis said with his mouth half of popcorn we shrugged not knowing where he was he probably in his room or at a bar f*****g a girl it's what he does when he is mad at one of us or Zayn an hour later Liam started making food finally I was starving I decided to go call on the lads that were upstairs when everyone was down the only one left was Zayn I knocked on his door and didn't hear anything at all"That's strange"I thought to myself I opened the door slowly and didn't see him in his bed I instantly got scared at the thought of not seeing him there.

 

I quickly went to his bathroom afraid that he would be there on the ground again but I didn't I found it empty I checked if his cloth was still there but they weren't I got my phone and dialled his number he didn't picked it up I panicked and went downstairs into the kitchen everyone looked at me"What's Ni?"Liam said stopping on what he was doing and evryone else did too "It's...it's...it's Zayn"it was the only thing that could come out of my mouth"Zayn what,what happen to him"Ashely(one of their friends soory forgot to add them somewhere)asked panicking imaging the worst "He's...he's....he's gone"I said breathing in betwwen scared that somebody had took him....

 

© 2012 Irishbabies


Author's Note

Irishbabies
Hope you guys like it!!Comment on what you think!
Sorry I know forgot to say they were part of the story now but here are the one added....
Ashely,Summer,Caroline,and of course Danielle,and Elenor
they are all friends but Danielle is Liams gf,and Elenor Louis gf!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm going to be harsh... sorry, but sometimes the best comes from the harshest, but constructive comments.
So, I'll be as constructive as I can. (just know that I'm not trying bash you at all, you can take or leave any comment that I say)

I think if you put the story in paragraphs, (like when a new person speaks) it would read easier.

There were a few grammatical errors, that made it hard to read as well.

I think if you put each character into their own chapter, it would be a little bit better as well.

The length I felt was short, maybe you could expand and be a little more descriptive. That is really what makes a story great.

Please, keep everything in one color, not multiple, please.

All right, now for what you did well!
1) The story that I read was interesting. A good topic! :)
2) The characters are interesting.
3) good job on making we wonder how a guy gets pregnent...
4) Good job on developing your characters.
5) What descriptions you do have, they're good!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Irishbabies

11 Years Ago

thank you you it helps to improve my writing I believe i'm not a great writer but some people say it.. read more
Starr Mist

11 Years Ago

I feel like your a diamond in the rough when it comes to writing. I think if you had people help you.. read more
Irishbabies

11 Years Ago

thank you it means alot I'll try to read my story for errors before posting it
you do no its not possible for guys to become pregnant?

Posted 11 Years Ago


luv2dream

11 Years Ago

Is this the comment?
Irishbabies

11 Years Ago

Yup
luv2dream

11 Years Ago

One momento

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

621 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 25, 2012
Last Updated on July 25, 2012

Author

Irishbabies
Irishbabies

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom



About
I'm queen elsa....:) Or may I?? more..

Writing