L.O.V.E:{Zarry Stylik Love Story}Chapter. 14

L.O.V.E:{Zarry Stylik Love Story}Chapter. 14

A Story by Irishbabies

Harry's POV

As soon as Niall finished the last sentence I ran upstairs to Zayns room and looked around he was right he was gone the lads came in the room with me too I sat in his bed and broke down crying Louis walked over to me and hugged me I pulled him off and got up ran out the room to my car I had to find him the guys ran behind me and got in thier own car we started driving all over the city looking for him but we couldn't find him I finally gave up and stopped my car in front of Nandos the mates went in their with me.We sat in a booth and ordered something to eat "Where could he be?"Liam spoke first suddenly my phone rang I took my phone out and checked the caller I.D it was private I answered it anyways "Hello"I said with a sad voice on the other line I heard Zayn when I heard his voice I started crying again then Ashely took my phone away from me.

 

She walked away from our table and started talking with him Niall hugged me and surprisly I hugged him back after a few minutes Ashely came over to our table and gave me back my phone I quickly asked her what he had said and if she knew where he was"He didn't tell me but he just call to let us know he was ok"I slammed the table angry that I didn't know where he was and I knew that it was all my fault if I hadn't had told him that in the first place he would be here with us right now but I had to open my big mouth and tell him that I didn't wanted to keep that baby.Liam went to get our food and everybody started eating except me I wasn't hungry the only thing that was running through my head right now was to find Zayn and fix all this that I made in the first place.

 

When we had finshed eating we went home and Liam went to his room and did a Twitcam the girls went to their room and Louis and Niall went to the kitchen I on the otherside just sat in the living room not bothering to turn on the T.V I finally just turned it on and the news was on "On other news the famous bradford boi from the band One Direction thats right folks Zayn Malik is report missing by mangement and can't seem to find him"the report lady said I sat their in shocked then Louis and Niall came in and sat down next to me and just stared at the T.V they probably heard it too "And the most shocking news is that his boyfriend Harry Styles has been seen with his ex girlfreind Carloine Flack.Does Zayn now about it?We'll have more information it tomorrow"the lady finally finished suddenly the T.V turned off I turned to face Liam with a angry expression on his face.

 

Liam's POV

I turned to face Harry,Louis ,and Niall that were sitting in the coach I heard everything that they said in the news I finally said something after the long silence"Is that true Harry?"he looked at me with a sad look and nodded slowly I couldn't believe that he would cheat on Zayn like that when he got him pregant and refused to help him with it and result it to him going missing and now we have no idea where he is at I heard a cell phone ring it was harry's phone he took it out and looked at the caller I.D suddenly his face turned to be worry I knew right away that it was probably Zayn he took the call after the thrid ring"H-H-Hello?"he responded their was a long paused as we heard yelling on the phone on the other line and it was clearly Zayn he got up"Zayn please let me explain"he said with tears in his eyes about to cry we heard again the yelling on the phone and finally a beep Zayn hung up on him.

 

I felt bad for him but he deserve it for doing that to Zayn too I looked at him and he just ran up to his room crying I looked at the other lads and they just shrugged I went up to talk to Harry when i opened the door he was in Zayn's room hugging their picture again crying his eyes out I sat down next to him and he looked up at me"Why does he have to do this"he said teary I shrugged and hugged him I knew that he needed that more than anything right now.

 

After hours of crying I finally convince him to come downstairs and eat something when we were down the stairs Niall came running to us with worried in his face"What's wrong Ni?"I said imagining the worse as I hold Harry with one arm"Zayn his in the hospital"again I thought but this time it was different he had an accident and he might have lost the baby we called his phone but he didn't answer we found out that he was staying at his aunts house in Florida we called her home and his aunt answer the phone she told us that he had a car accident and he might loose the baby.

 

Niall's POV

While Liam was upstairs with Harry we got a phone called form Zayn's aunt we found it funny at first cause we had no idea he was there she inform us that Zayn was in a car accident and is in risk to loose the baby we got worried quickly fearing the worst when they finally came down we told them everything that happened and Harry just started crying again telling himself that it was all his fault Louis hugged him and took him to the coach and sat down we waited for them to call again and inform us on anything the phone rang and Harry answered it after a long silence on the phone he dropped it and didn't do anything but just sat there on the ground.

 

Liam picked it up and nodded and I saw a small tear in his face he hunged up and we were all starring at him isntantly"Well what happened"Ashely asked worry we were all worry especially Harry"He....He...He lost the baby guys"we were all shocked and didn't say or do anything but just cry in silence....

 

I need a comment to move on guys!!

So please help me pick a name for the baby.....yeah something is coming up that will shock you guys have any suggestion feel free to comment me or inbox me!!♥

© 2012 Irishbabies


Author's Note

Irishbabies
Hope you guys like it!!
...Thanks follow me on twitter
@FutureMrs.Malik ♥

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was good... just like my last comment, but this flows a little better than previous, so, good improvements. Just make sure to proofread and you're golden! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Irishbabies

11 Years Ago

thank you sooo much
love it! Is this latest chapter? Anyways what chapter is the mean comment?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Irishbabies

11 Years Ago

thank and no its not

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1433 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 29, 2012
Last Updated on July 31, 2012

Author

Irishbabies
Irishbabies

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom



About
I'm queen elsa....:) Or may I?? more..

Writing