L.O.V.E:{Zarry Stylik Love Story}Chapter. 16

L.O.V.E:{Zarry Stylik Love Story}Chapter. 16

A Story by Irishbabies

“Yes Zayn's.....”suddenly the line went died but I could hear the last few words that she had said I looked at the boys“What happened?Why is Zayn in the hospital?”Liam asked with worry in his face I took a deep breath and didn't answer we took a cab and told him to drive us to the hospital that Zayn's aunt told us to go to when we got there we got off and payed the cab Harry kept asking me questions but I didn't answer any we went inside the hospital and up to the counter“Yes may I help you??”the lady from behind the counter said she had short and blonde hair and nice blue eyes like Niall's“Yeah I'm looking for Zayn Malik”she nodded and looked his name up in the computer and told us his room number we walked slowly to his room when we got there we stopped in front of his door and I asked the guys if they could wait outside in the chairs they had there they nodded and sat down I opened the door slowly and looked at Harry and nodded once he looked confuse and I push him inside the room closing the door behind him.


Harry's POV

I looked around and started walking I froze when I heard a loud scream I walked much more further and saw Zayn in a bed when suddenly the silence was filled with a baby cry I looked at him with surprise on my face Zayn just looked away from me he had hurt on his eyes I could tell the nurse walked over to me and smiled“Do you wanna hold her?”I looked at her confuse and didn't know what to do or say“Her??”I asked her she nodded and looked down at the baby she was holding“Yes its a beautiful baby girl”she handed it to me and I took her carefully I smiled down at her I can't believe I'm a dad I looked at Zayn who now suddenly looked at me“Why didn't you tell me?Why did you lie?”I asked him as I looked down at the baby again he shrugged and looked down“I don't know I wasn't ready I guess”he looked at me and a tear streamed down his face I kneeled down and wiped the tear away from his eye and smiled at him and finally after a long time we shared a very passionately kissed he smiled through the kiss and after a few seconds we pulled away I smiled at him“I love Zayn Jawaad Malik never doubt that”he smiled“I love you too Harry sooo much”the baby started smiling and I looked down at her and laughed a little“She's beautiful”I said not believing of the big miracle that I had under me arms“I know”he just simply said I looked at him again..


“Do you have any names?”I asked him sitting in a chair next to his bed“I've been thinking of the name Savanna”I thought about it for a while and smiled“I love it”we were about to shared another kiss but it was interrupted by a knock on the door it suddenly opened and in came Ashely and the rest of the lads she smiled at the baby that I was holding in my hands “Awwww she's so beautiful whats her name??”she asked turning her attention to us now“Well her names Savanna”she looked at us with glimpse in her eyes and smiled suddenly“I like it”she said taking her from me and showing her to the rest of the boys we were all very excited about the baby's arrival that we didn't hear a knock on the door and as now I heard footsteps coming towards us“Oh my gosh hey guys congrats on the new baby”I heard a girls voice I recognized that voice anywhere I turned around and just like I thought I saw my ex girlfriend Caroline Flack“Caroline what are you doing here?”I asked her she turned her attention to me and smiled that fake smiled of hers“I heard you were here so I wanted to come and congratulate you guys”she said and now turned her attention to Zayn and Savanna which Liam was holding


“So here I brought the baby a little something hope you like it”she said handing Zayn a bag he took it and took whatever was inside “Thank you”he responded but looked away from her and turned to Ashley“Ok you gave him whatever you needed to give now good bye”I told her pushing her out the door “But Harry”she started than her lips crashed on mine I could see Zayn's hurt by the corner of my eyes I pulled away quickly and looked at him he had tears in his eyes“Zayn I could explain..”I started but Caroline didn't let me finish “I think I should just leave and by the way that was amazing how you help me with my little problem”she told me winking at me as she now walked out of the room I looked at Zayn again and he was now crying and I instantly started crying as well...

© 2012 Irishbabies


Author's Note

Irishbabies
Soo hope you guys like it sorry if it's short have lots of homework to do comment on what you think..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Irishbabies

11 Years Ago

thank you :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

639 Views
1 Review
Added on August 23, 2012
Last Updated on September 7, 2012

Author

Irishbabies
Irishbabies

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom



About
I'm queen elsa....:) Or may I?? more..

Writing