L.O.V.E:{Zarry Stylik Love Story}Chapter. 18

L.O.V.E:{Zarry Stylik Love Story}Chapter. 18

A Story by Irishbabies

Still Zayn's POV
He walked towards me and sat down on the chair next to me I just looked away from him"Zayn......look at me"he grabbed my face and made me looked at him"I love you never ever forget or doubt that no one can take that away from me it's gotta be you,you and no one else"I smiled and suddenly I felt his lips on mine I kissed him back but it didn't lasted for long as Ashley and the others came bursting through the door we immendiatly pulled away"Awwww did I interupted something"Ashley teased I looked down and didn't say anything"Shut up,so what's going on??"Harry answered for me they walked closer to my bed and I faced Harry and he smiled at me and mouth"I love you"I smiled and mouthed back"I love you too"we payed attention as to what the guys had to say but I most of the time I would not pay attention and got lost on my own thoughts.

Harry's POV
Zayn was too busy lost in his own thoughts that he wasn't paying attention to what the lads were saying until finally Liam and Ashley snapped him out of it"Zayn are you even listening?"Liam asked he looked at them confuse as ever"What?I'm sorry?"I held his hand and he looked at me and smiled slightly"What are you too busy thinking about??"Niall asked chewing on his hamburger like he always is doing he looked down"Nothing"he whipsered like we could barely couln't hear what he was saying Niall frozed and suddenly looked at him from his food and so did Liam,Louis,Ashley,and me"Did you just say-"Liam started"About Niall"he frozed and looked down and didn't say anything .

I lifted his head up and made him look at me"Zayn,what did you say?"he snapped his head away from my hand and I could tell that he was furoius at us but of course mostly at me"Leave me alone like you have care about me"those words hurted me why would he think such thing now by this time it was me who looked away and looked at the guys who looked as shocked as me"Why would you think that??"he looked at me with tears in his eyes I hate seeing him cry especially if I knew that it was because of me that he is like that "Don't you remember huh the way you went to do"things"with your ex Caroline Flack"

I stood up and was about to leave until I stopped and looked at him again "I might be having sex with me ex but at least I'm not a w***e like you"and with that I stormed out of that room I walked out of the hospital I really didn't know where I was going but I just wanted to get out of that room.

Niall's POV
As Harry left the room I turned to look at Zayn and just as I guess he was a crying mess at that point I had put my hamburger down and as I did that the nurse came in with Savanna in her arms she looked at Zayn and saw him crying and was immediately concern"I think it's not a good time for her to be here"Louis said as he was trying to calm Zayn down with Ashely and Liam besides him as well she nodded and left the room to put her in the nursey I walked towards them and didn't know what to say"He didn't mean that don't worry lad he'll get over it"hopefully those words would help him but I was wrong he started to get up from his bed.

Liam and Louis tried to put him back in his bed "Where are you going you can't move yet(please note that it's been barely an hour since Savanna was born so you might guess yes he can't move yet)"no matter how hard we tried he wouldn't listen to us he was too stubborn to even listen at all"I wanna leave now"he finally yelled after the big noises that they were making dealing with the arguements to make him stay Liam went to check him out we all knew that this was a bad idea but we couldn't argue with him anymore.

Liam's POV
I walked to the counter to check Zayn out of the hospital"Hi I would like to check Zayn Malik out"the lady nodded and looked his name up on the computer and then looked at me like if I was insane "I'm sorry I would recommend if he stays a little bit longer"I sighed and tried to convince her to let him leave she finally did and I walked to the room where they were all ready and the nurse handing Louis Savanna I walked up to Zayn and put an arm on his shoulder"Are you sure you wanna leave??"I maked sure he really wanted to leave he nodded and didn't say a word as we walked out of his room and the hospital.

After the long drive we finally arrived at Zayn's aunt house she was surprise to see us as she ran towards us "Hey I thought you still needed to stay for a few more weeks?"she asked as she took a look at Savanna in Louis arms we explained to her everything and she just nodded her head and didn't say anthing either I helped Zayn up to his room and sat him down at his bed as he clenched his hand of pain I looked at him and sighed"Zayn see thats why you should have stayed its not healthy for you"he looked away as he was looking for something.

I grabbed his computer and handed it to him"Thanks"he tunred it on and immediately went to twitter he was shocked and didn't know what to say I sat next to him and looked at his screen
@Zarry4Ever ugh how can you do that to poor Harry?? he scrolled down and kept on reading the twits
@Zaynsters_Girl I ship Zarry I don't care but Zayn is really a w***e by now he started crying I took his computer away and looked at Harry's twitter page and saw what he had twitted...

Harry's POV
I kept walking and finally reached the park I sat down on a bench and rested for a while I took my phone out and started going threw my twitter page until I heard a scream I looked up and saw two girls standing there in front of me"Oh my gosh it's....it's Harry Styles"the fisrt girl yelled the second girl just stood there like if she wasn't looking at a 1/5 of the most popular boy band in the world I smiled slightly at them and stood up"Hello"I greeted them and the first girl yelled again I laughed a little and grabbed her phone and signed it and handed it back to her she shriek in excitement and I smiled a little"Thanks Harry"I smiled at her again she was about to walk away but she turned to look at the first girl "Come on we gotta go"the first girl looked at her and took a while to answer back

"Wait you go ahead I'll catch up to you right now"she nodded and walked away the first girl turned back to look at me and I looked at her confuse"I'm sorry I haven't fully introduced myself I'm Madeline but you can call me Maddie"she smiled and put her hand out I took her hand and shook her hand and smiled back "I'm-"she didn't let me finshed as she interupted me"I know who you are as you can see my sister is a big fan"she laughed I laughed as well and sat down back at the bench and she did the same "So your not a big fan of the band like your sister?"I asked as I took my phone out again and started going through my twitter page.

She looked at me curously and I looked up from my phone"What?"I asked she laughed and looked down"Nothing is your phone more important than what I'm saying?"she teased I laughed and put my phone away"I'm sorry so you were saying"she smiled "I love your music but I'm just not a crazy fan like her"she started"We liked to call them dedicated"I said as we both laughed and she looked down and back at me and smiled"You are not like the other popular guys who think there HOT just because there famous"I laughed again "I hope thats a good thing"she laughed too and there was something about her laugh that somehow made me want to know more about her but I don't know why I'm feeling this way...


© 2012 Irishbabies


Author's Note

Irishbabies
Soo made it much longer hope you guys like it <3
Questions:(please answer if you have time)
What do you guys think will happen???
Will Harry fall for Maddie???
Or will she help him to get back with Zayn???
Will Zarry be alright???

Please follow me on twitter @Zaynsters_Girl

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

443 Views
Added on September 12, 2012
Last Updated on September 13, 2012

Author

Irishbabies
Irishbabies

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom



About
I'm queen elsa....:) Or may I?? more..

Writing