L.O.V.E:{Zarry Stylik Love Story}Chapter. 19

L.O.V.E:{Zarry Stylik Love Story}Chapter. 19

A Story by Irishbabies

Maddie's POV
I sat there and talked almost all afternoon with Harry that I wasn't paying attention on the time I looked at my watch and got up quickly"Oh my god I really have to go"I gathered my things and before I can leave Harry grabbed my wrist and stopped me"Wait here call me anytime you want"he said as he handed me a piece of paper with his number on it I smiled and nodded gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran off I entered my house and my sister came running towards me like crazy "Where were you?What did you do with Harry??"

She asked I sighed and walked passed her ignoring what she had just said she catch up to me as I was walking up the stairs to my room "Don't ignore me tell me what you did with him"I frowned and sighed and turned to face here"Nothing we were talking and we lost track of time thats all"she looked at me curouisly and I knew that instant that she hadn't believe me I walked up to my room and slammed the door before she could come after me I sat down on my bed and took out the piece of paper Harry had given me.

I smiled and hestitated and took my phone out and dialed the number after the third ring he answered"Hello?"I could tell that he has been crying I was concern but I didn't know what to say"Hey what's wrong?"there was a slience before he answered me "Hi it's just that me and Zayn got into a fight again"I sighed and didn't know what to say again I think Zayn is a big problem for him but I don't know why he is still with him

Liam's POV
I sat at the living room coach watching T.V. as Harry walked in with a mad expression on his face he sat down nezt to me and I looked at him confuse"What' wrong Haz??"I asked him he looked at me and frowned somehow I knew what he was going to say"Zayn thinks I'm cheating on him with Maddie"I look at him confuse who the heck is that girl his talking about anyways"Wait wait who's Maddie"he sighed and looked away from me"She's a friend I just met but you know I wouldn't do that to him,right?"

In that instant I didn't know what to say of course at the same time I did know he would and at the same time I don't cause I know that he loves him like alot I took a deep breath before answering him after the long slience"Well I know you wouldn't Haz but you have to put yourself in his shoes you have cheated on him"he got up angry as ever I could see it in his eyes but I grabbed his hand before he could walk away.

And I turned him around"Harry don't do anything stupid you understand"he didn't say anything and looked down I pulled his hand and made him look at me again"Harry promise me you won't do anything stupid"he nodded before I released his hand as he stormed out of the room I sighed and sat back down in the coach as I thought about all this chaos that has been going on since those two got together we have to fix all this before we get back to the touring and concerts but how???

Louis's POV
As I sat down in my bed having a video chat with Eleanor I suddenly heard yelling coming from Zayn's room"What was that??"El asked I lifted my head up and sighed since we got here all that I've been hearing is yelling from those two I looked back at my computer and smiled"Nothing it's just Zayn and Harry don't worry they have been doing that alot lately"I could see the concern in her eyes still.

And suddenly frowned I hated seeing her like that"Are you sure they're gonna be ok??"she finally asked I sighed and was about to say something when I heard a huge thud comming from their room I looked at Eleanor with widen eyes and raned out of my room forgetting for a second that I was talking to my girlfriend and raned to his room I opened his door and.....
Cliffhanger..dun dun dun


© 2012 Irishbabies


Author's Note

Irishbabies
Made it a little bit longer ok that reminded me of the song a little bit loner by Nick Jonas listen to it it's really pretty anyways..hope you guys like it
So do you guys think Maddie will fall for Harry??
And will Harry fall for Maddie as well???
What do you guys think happen in that room???

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it! Just a little to short and Maddie will fall for Harry, because she already has

Thanks for posting!
Starr

Posted 11 Years Ago


Irishbabies

11 Years Ago

yeah I know its too short I'm soo sorry I've been really busy lately but I will try to make the next.. read more
I think it needs to be spaced out better, where you get a sense of whats going on rather than one blob of words all ran together, the story line is ok, It was indeed too short, but I'm looking forward to see what happens when you make it longer.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Irishbabies

11 Years Ago

thank you sooo much for the comment it means alot and I will defintly make it longer right this seco.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 14, 2012
Last Updated on September 18, 2012

Author

Irishbabies
Irishbabies

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom



About
I'm queen elsa....:) Or may I?? more..

Writing