Home repair & Maintenance | Joseph Dileo

Home repair & Maintenance | Joseph Dileo

A Story by Joseph Dileo
"

Everybody loves to live in a home of his dreams. We feel relaxed and comfy to be with our loved ones in our home.

"
Everybody loves to live in a home of his dreams. We feel relaxed and comfy to be with our loved ones in our home. Single thought of being at home in our hectic schedule makes us feel happy. Home always has a special place in our heart. No matters show long we been exploring the outer world, but we always feel safe and secured in our home. If home is so essential to us then we must take into consideration of its repair and maintenance. If interior and exterior of your house is not good- looking then it will certainly affects your reputation and status. Cracked and crumbed plaster can fade away your image too. Leaking faucets, old fittings in bathroom cannot give you feeling of satisfaction. To take care of your every single need of Home repair, remodeling and maintenance, LV Restoration, Inc. premier Restoration Specialists is there in Las Vegas.

LV restoration INC was founded by Joseph DiLeo in 2009 after selling AirPure Environmental Services, Inc. for entering in REO and Restoration market of Southern Nevada. He has an experienced team of professionals in the home repair and maintenance who believes in achieving the highest standards of excellence.

Why to choose LV Restoration as a Contractor for your Home Repair?
�-�    Joseph DiLeo and his team is specialized in both small and large jobs
�-�    Excellent work with a guarantee of 1 year labor on all projects.
�-�    Joseph has reasonable prices amongst all competitors, which gives you Value and Savings every time you avail their services.
�-�    Enriched experience in all types of remodeling work.

If you want to remodel your house then joseph DiLeo has various options to make your home beautiful and exciting place to live. Some of the remodeling services provided by Joseph are:
Kitchen, Bathrooms, Room Additions, Family rooms, Patio Enclosures, Decks and garages remodeling: none can give you best options better than LV restoration.

Interior & Exterior of your house matters most to you. Joseph takes care of all the painting needs of your house, be it a Drywall Repair, Plaster Repair, and Textured Ceilings.

Plumbing services are also taken care by LV restoration. Leak repairs include the installing stainless steel faucets instead of plastic ones. At times Faucet replacements becomes necessary when you see latest styles in trend. Joseph and his professional team help you to change them.

If you want to give a new look to your bathroom, LV restoration will do it by adding new bathroom fittings and you will experience the changed appearance within your budget.

So if you are in planning of remodeling of your home, contact Joseph Dileo for a free quote.

© 2016 Joseph Dileo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on July 12, 2016
Last Updated on July 12, 2016
Tags: joseph dileo, Contractor, Plumber, Damage Restoration, Patio Enclosures, garages remodeling

Author

Joseph Dileo
Joseph Dileo

Las Vegas, NV



About
Joseph Dileo is a Service Disabled Veteran and owner of LV Restoration. LV Restoration Inc. is a licensed, bonded & insured US Disabled Veteran-Owned firm. more..

Writing