How's KC?

How's KC?

A Poem by JR

Desperately unhappy people do desperately unhappy things they breathe so evenly and then mention how life bent them over against their will they b***h endlessly about the System and punch a clock realizing with every click jaws that bite and claws that snatch are coming for them stay up late charting maps over the edge spit over the platform beyond the yellow line where the hissing spark is lying to take them piss into the wind because why not? why not indeed why live if you can’t live free? desperately unhappy people do desperately unhappy things they bring it like black they paint it on walls in the corners of their home rich inks stained fingers they etch arcane symbols on street cars and old doorways they draw Mickey Mouse getting the guillotine in throw away fast food napkins and hand them out free on the street you see they are desperate and they are unhappy and they won’t live if they can’t live free wouldn’t it be nicer to talk about the weather hot as balls in California how’s KC? 

© 2023 JR


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on August 14, 2023
Last Updated on August 14, 2023

Author

JR
JR

Placerville, CA



About
Writing again Interesting times to be living in, kind of a cool time to be a writer and documenting the world. more..

Writing
To the Serpent To the Serpent

A Poem by JR


Resin Resin

A Poem by JR


Catfish Catfish

A Poem by JR