While The World Inhales

While The World Inhales

A Poem by JR

I wish I could change this world with my fingertips really get in there and tear things up a bit alter perceptions with my writing take something with no form and give it shape let it walk and breath and terrorize and plunder minds and get greasy with contempt let it get slimy let it get wet and weird let it light fires in old barns or burn candles in old churches really mess things up where everything runs like machinery like the tick tick tock of a clock or a gear in the works where sand could clog and muck things up I want my words to be like sand or stones or glass I want to beat some a*s I want blood to flow sometimes like donning a crown made of wicker I want to wander with my thoughts but really all I can do is order from McDonalds script my code and get corrupt and drunk and fat writing words no one will read with a name no one will know. While the world inhales and gets ready to blow. 

© 2023 JR


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Are you a techie? Script my code and get corrupt? You're being fair with your title - While The World Inhales. We all wish so many things but what we really get at the end is an error code 404 (Mostly)

Posted 7 Months Ago


JR

7 Months Ago

LOL yes 404 on most things. I am in tech and wondering why.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
1 Review
Added on September 8, 2023
Last Updated on September 8, 2023

Author

JR
JR

Placerville, CA



About
Writing again Interesting times to be living in, kind of a cool time to be a writer and documenting the world. more..

Writing
To the Serpent To the Serpent

A Poem by JR


Resin Resin

A Poem by JR


Catfish Catfish

A Poem by JR