Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
How to get rich without even trying

How to get rich without even trying

A Stage Play by john
"

One scene of a play I'm working on, I called it a stage play but I don't know how this will "play" out.

"
How to get rich without even trying
A comedy

Dramatis personae


Emanuel Kent
Howard "the first" Celsey
shiral Celsey
Banker


ACT I -- SCENE I
Austin Tx. downtown apartments.

Enter emanule kent, Howard "the first" Celsey .

Howard: Wow the gall of you asshole "do something! do something!"

Emanuel: well can you do anything except sit on your
paunchy a*s and eat Cheetos, collect unemployment and write checks that bounce?

Howard: Can you be less predicated on what I do and more predicated on the time you are wasting arguing with me? Did you ever hear of the golden rule? or "judge yourself before you judge others?

Emanuel: That's a nice speech you have going there but please explain why you put a 4 inch hole in my wall through your wall a month ago. Would that be something you would want me to do to you? please take some of your own medicine.

Howard: Your face is my problem Emanuel, it looks like someone took a pile of feces and heaved it into a industral fan.

Emanuel: HOW DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE CONVESATION AT HAND?

Howard: I don't know but That is what your face looks like.

Emanuel: Well since we are following your "golden rules" your face is older than f*****g dial up how is that for a metaphor?

Enter Shiral celsey.

Shiral Celsey: I get four hours of sleep between two days, can one of you be quiet so I can wake up and go to an actual "Job".

Emanuel: She's right have some consideration for others!

Shiral: You have a
utility closet worth of room to talk Emanuel.

Howard: tell your wife to shut up Emanuel she is worse then you somehow.

Emanual: Look can you just stop taking your dog on walks to my carpet in my living room?

Howard: He needs to get his exercise and I can't afford the high cost of a trash can.

Emanual: You are so full of bullshit that your eyes are brown Howard.

Howard: Whatever I have to get some judge judy watching done anyways.

[exeunt]





 


 















© 2013 john


Author's Note

john
largely unfinished work.

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on March 13, 2013
Last Updated on March 13, 2013
Tags: play writing stage play movie sc

Author

john
john

Austin, TX



Writing
Broken Broken

A Poem by john


Cracks Cracks

A Poem by john


To friends To friends

A Poem by john