most days

most days

A Story by jrkwriter

youtry breaking up with someone aafter a year and five months. she/he will then try to blame you for it, most of the people you hang out with hate you or threaten to punch for something that happened by pure accident that wasnt even your fault.

your ex treats you like your the biggest jerk out there. and all youve got left is one good friend, and your family, oh and they arent that crazy about you to begin with. your little sister/brothers dont like you at all, your parents think your a smartelic just because your a teenager and happen to be right about something every once in a while.

 

yourtreated like your a lazy blob even when you do your work every night like youve been told. but in the end it doesnt matter they treat you the same. your siblings call you names for no reason lazy, jerk, stronger terms.

 

other times its all ok but this is what its like for me most days, so when you think youve got it bad read my story, im sure i dont have it the worst but this is how it feels for me ALOT.

© 2011 jrkwriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Such a powerful write. You conveyed your emotions very well through this. Great job!

Posted 9 Years Ago


misha

9 Years Ago

I wouldnt change it at all. You wrote it out of emotion instead of trying to be grammatical correct... read more
jrkwriter

9 Years Ago

Well thank you :) I appreciate it :)
misha

9 Years Ago

You are welcome :-)
What a powerfully expressive glimpse at a life on the edge. Hit hard, knocked down, and time and again having to rise up to make it through another day. I remember days and years like this. If you're going through it right now, and not just writing from past experience, I hope you get through it soon. It's a rough place to live.

Posted 10 Years Ago


jrkwriter

10 Years Ago

Thanks for the review! I actually wrote this alittle over two years ago. Not a whole lot has changed.. read more
Echoes of Eros

10 Years Ago

I do so hope you'll see some changes this year. Sounds like it's time!
jrkwriter

10 Years Ago

Yeah, thanks again!
you find yourself in the writer's seat now, how are you going to change your story?

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 16, 2011
Last Updated on September 16, 2011

Author

jrkwriter
jrkwriter

nunyah, OH



About
Hi, its always years before I finally update this part so I'm just going to leave it as is. I write stuff very infrequently. please enjoy what I've written. more..

Writing