Perfection

Perfection

A Story by JustWantLove
"

This is my view of Perfection.

"

I realize that there is no perfection in life on earth, especially in humans; although sometimes some of us live a life with nothing less than hope for a perfect outcome in many situations, I, for one, do acknowledge and realize that there is no perfection, only a hope for an ideal of something or someone. Having said that, this only adds to the beauty of that faith which I've lived for so long, a revelation. The very instinct which tells us with a concrete definition that perfection is what we seek in life, just like our very craving and purpose, is to seek the beauty and love of God; we too, are in the same respects, in search of perfection in life. Fully knowing that we are not, nor ever could be, we as people perceive some things as perfect, and that is not for us to be blamed for but only to be praised as truly belonging to the Spirit which is greater than anything else, calling us to itself. I'm becoming to realize to self and believe more firmly than ever, that in relationships, as we seek for that ideal partner, it is only instinctive that we as spirits which belong to the Spirit, are reaching out for the perfect life and we seek it in others, as our souls are, transparently, as well ... seek out to the Spirit, the perfect life.


With so much complexity yet, simplicity, the basis of an ideal partner should be treated as that: an ideal hope. Hope, being the defining part of the explanation. Fully identifying and agreeing that no perfection in human lives exists on, well, any level, many would speculate. The [world in itself], is the ideal which we perceive and believe. The ideal is not a concrete living thing. No two people, no lesser than a few billions of people on earth, would agree on a single universal ideal if it came to anything, I would speculate. The ideal of perfection, is indeed of our own, selfish perception and of that very hope, which we know to believe in self, would in parallel, mirror-like image, be lived out for us, and only then, due to our own image of the perfect 'someone' or 'something', would therefore be 'real', in the definition of an actual, existing and true being of perfection.


Perfection, simply put, is the description of someone or something in the view of the perfect-imaginary-vision, as the one who is calling it/them, exactly as they want them it/them to be or appear. It's very simple. When stating in a descriptive way, that your spouse is perfect to you, you are likely thinking of whichever vision you are directing your mind onto and comparing your opinion and want/imagination/belief, to settle on to that very plateau of balance, to which you know satisfies your imaginary craving, placing the subject matter on the scale and evening out the rough edges of life, to create our own perfect ideal in this world, because it is what we want it/them. Perfection is the very balance to the jagged edges of our human lives. We, being uneven and battered by the very nature of humanity and God's creation for us, as it goes to Genesis, people are naturally drawn to that which gives them the energy and calls them to the 'perfect' something or someone as they see or believe it to be.


[Reader] In other words perfection is the perception of the ideal, and people have different perceptions of what that ideal is.


Right … needless to say, 'perfect' does exist, to each and every one of us. One way or another, perfection is real and is achieved, not in the sense of reality, but in our own perception of how we see things and people. It is real. For someone to say that someone is 'perfect' to them, the other would have to accept or not to accept. No argument could be made as to whether or not perfection is reached.


I suppose the reason I felt I need to write something about it is to prove to someone that perfection is real and is real in how we see things. Granted, not all people see nor feel things alike, but if anyone suggests perfection as a general statement, it's only an argument that that perfection is the ideal for them. And I just see it to be beautiful.


The conversation molded into a matter of, everyone is beautiful, and everyone, in their own respected sense is perfect. All it takes is a pride-less and an open heart to accept oneself as that and see everything around them to be just the same.


We're all perfect. Perfect in how we are created. Perfect, in how we are and to be. We just have to see and feel it. It's all beautiful!

© 2009 JustWantLove


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on December 26, 2009
Last Updated on December 26, 2009

Author

JustWantLove
JustWantLove

*bleep*, IL



About
* You will either love me, or hate me. Love, being the cataclysmic, overwhelming abundance of passion, hope and enduring. I am not for the fain of heart. Real, daring, blunt .. human. I am..in a.. more..

Writing