What Matters

What Matters

A Story by Jane
"

...

"
In this it has perfected us. Through all the hardships we have perfected each other and other people’s words have made us better. Even though sometimes words are not the kindest they have improved us. Other people may look down upon us and say that we are insane for doing this, but we know this is right, we both feel it in our gut. We know that other people have opinions and opinions matter but in this situation no one else’s opinions matter. This is between us. Only us.  Even if we are not perfect to other people, we are more than outstanding to ourselves and to each other. It doesn’t matter what other people think it matters what I think, what we think. We have the confidence to ignore the judgement and disapproval of others. There is no discomfort or embarrassment because we know. We know that nothing else matters, just you and me. We know that what people say doesn’t matter. What we say matters.  Just you and I. Forever. I am not afraid. Are you afraid? Fear has to do with punishment, and he who fears is not perfected in passion. I can’t promise that you will fix your problems but now I know that if you do you wouldn't have done it by yourself. You are my other half, my better half. I would die for you. I would jump in front of a moving train for you. Some people dream of going to college, becoming president, making a change in the world. The only dream I wish to accomplish is growing up and being with you.

© 2016 Jane


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ok, a tale of love and hardships. I liked your story but I had a little trouble following your train of thought. Not that your work wasn't great because it was it's.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 9, 2016
Last Updated on March 9, 2016

Author

Jane
Jane

CO



About
Life is hard when you are a lazy perfectionist. more..

Writing
Hurt Hurt

A Story by Jane


Church Stories Church Stories

A Story by Jane