A Creation Story

A Creation Story

A Story by Jubal Sather
"

The cyclical nature of life, emotions, and redemption.

"

A Creation Story 

by Jubal Sather

Written March 25, 2015


Joy gave birth to the universe.  Soon after, Curiosity opened an eye and searched for another.  With the aid of Hope, another came, equipped with an ear to listen and tried its best to understand.  Freedom realized that anything was possible so it gave pairs to all things moving that they may continue to embrace or let go in time, giving way to rhythms, music, and dancing.  Jealousy watched from afar and imposed its drama, causing costumes and adornments to cloak the actors.  War charged onto the stage, offering steel and breastplates of gold.  Greed crept in and guarded the door to keep Love out.  The former fearing the latter would bring down the walls and sink into anarchy.  Chaos ensued regardless, quickening pulses and reddening faces until at last Peace smiled and remembered Joy, the mother of all beginnings.  

© 2015 Jubal Sather


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on March 28, 2015
Last Updated on March 28, 2015
Tags: Joy, creation, rebirth

Author

Jubal Sather
Jubal Sather

About
Most of my writing is usually in song form but occasionally it drifts into other literary genres. I graduated in 2001 with a major in English literature. Around that time I just wasn't interested in w.. more..