A symptom of life

A symptom of life

A Story by Julia

Being fat is not some in curable contagious disease that people have to be afraid of. It's not something that people should judge you by. It's just a symptom of life that I am so unfortunate to have. Just imagine feeling bloated and tired and those feelings never going away. Imagine having fifty pound ankle weights on each ankle and never being able to take them off. Having person after person tell you to change who you are to live up to thier standards of the "ideal women". To have the people you care about the most look at you with disgust. When walking down the hallway at school feeling so self conscious it drives you to have a panic attack. Imagine when getting ready to get into the shower having to undress with the light off because you are to ashamed to look at your own body and having to shower at least three times a day because of the amount of sweat your body produces. Being fat is a burden that was place upon my shoulders from the moment I was born and I'm still finding ways to cope.

© 2014 Julia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is a touching and sincere account.
be true to yourself. accept the way you are. no matter what your problem is, there's always a positive side to you that someone, somewhere will uncover and appreciate.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
1 Review
Added on April 28, 2014
Last Updated on April 28, 2014
Tags: Fat, story, fiction, teenage, life

Author

Julia
Julia

MA



About
My thoughts are poured into pieces that nobody cares about more..

Writing
you you

A Poem by Julia


kill kill

A Poem by Julia


blind blind

A Poem by Julia