LETTER TO BILLY SHAKESPEARE.

LETTER TO BILLY SHAKESPEARE.

A Story by Julie Grenness
"

A letter written to Shakespeare, on behalf of all the long-suffering teens, and their teachers.

"

Letter to Billy Shakespeare.


             Tutorville Avenue,

                Hell At Home Tutoring,

                     2015.

FROM: The Epistles of Teachers.


Dear Mr.Billy Shakespeare,

                          

                  Greetings to you, erstwhile Bard of Avon. Are you enjoying your perpetual repose, at peace in Eternity?

I do hope you have an nice day, realising the legacy you have left for posterity, for the generations who have been forced to read your inventions in the ensuing centuries.


                 Well done to you, Billy Shakespeare, you've doomed teens around the planet to bibliographies and essays of bewilderment. If students are supposed to have fun learning, I hope you are having a fun time in Heaven. Who is having fun being bamboozled by your dramas? Why did you compose such bloodlusts and contradictions, all those exaggerations?


                  I am writing this epistle today in a futile attempt to gain your explanations. Your perennial prose is timeless, I do wonder if there are no other authors on Earth. Thanks so much not, you created those literary legends.

The flawed passions of the tragic heroes and drama queens.


                  Dear Billy Shakespeare, what have you done to all those long-suffering teens?

Thanks so much not.



                              Yours sincerely,

                                 An Agent,

                                     The Teaching Profession.

© 2015 Julie Grenness


Author's Note

Julie Grenness
Feedback welcome.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on June 26, 2015
Last Updated on June 26, 2015
Tags: letter., epistle, Satire

Author

Julie Grenness
Julie Grenness

Bayswater, Melbourne., Victoria., Australia



About
Greetings, my name is Julie. I live in Victoria, Australia. I am a 61 yo widow, a mostly retired teacher and tutor. Currently, I tutor two ESL students in English, as well as Maths and Science. Scribb.. more..

Writing